Missing 9 shots in a row against npcs

Royalties

142 lvl dueller in duel tower with full sousa +1 missing 9 shot in a row against npcs with cortina set what is wrong with my character my stats are all in chr+leadership btw

BigNoob

Your problem here is RNG (Random Number Generator). The game takes a Random Number between 0 and your max hit chance. It also takes a Random Number between 0 and the max dodge chance of your target. If your number is higher you hit. If your number is lower you miss. Your max hit chance can be 300 if you are lvl 142 with full sousa ^1 on DT and boosted by a black heart of the dead and a viewfinder. But nothing stops the game to randomly generate/pick 100 or 10 or even 0. Of course mathematically and theoretically speaking, in average the game will pick a number around 150 in that case. Basically at the end of the day its all about luck.

Royalties

So youre saying if i copy my character and go to ff.There is a possibility that one of my character hitting every shot meanwhile other one misses every shot.

Caerdwyn

If your average RNG is higher than their average RNG, you will hit more often than you miss, but because it is random, you could still miss (or hit) 54 times in a row.

BigNoob

So youre saying if i copy my character and go to ff.There is a possibility that one of my character hitting every shot meanwhile other one misses every shot.
Technically yes, although the chances for that to happen are infinitesimal.

Victor Kruger

Technically yes, although the chances for that to happen are infinitesimal.
Id say impossible.

Pretty sure theres a failsafe that cannot happen built in. No one to my knowledge has ever missed 55 rds in a row with los or hit 55 times either. Not even a lvl 1 on colo with los for 55 rds would miss all 55 in a row im betting.