Minor improvements for new players

Caerdwyn

Instead of XP bonus, continue the starting level's Energy Bonus through 50/80/100/Whatever. If new players don't stick around to use it, that's on them, rather than giving the XP bonus for people to set Church and log.

Symbiote

great idea, reaching level 15 is quite the quick task and a new player will get confused as why he is so slow all of sudden. it can decrease scaling until level 55, level 55 is 10% of the total XP for level 120 where the leveling math shifts a lot. a Nahuatl Chest to go and pump the numbers costs no more than 100k, but i hardly believe a newbie know who is Nahatul and even afford 100k.

on the topic of improving the introduction experience for a new or old player, i thought about totally change the noob questline and give a new greenhorn set, or at least revamp the stats on it to be suitable for a newcomer. i mean it, i HATE doing the noob questline that opens the other quests. from my last start i remember it being two stupid separate questlines, tiresome for old players and confusing for new ones. i'm a big fan of the "click around and find out" method of exploring the world, come on there is not that many features in it and the important stuff the noobs usually ask in saloon if they not shy.

don't make a

"click here, here <--- here in this red moving arrow. well done you clicked where we pointed! proceed and click in the "complete" button we are pointing with the red moving arrow so you can complete the completed quest. now, again click where the red moving arrow is pointing so you can go to the next quest, which involves clicking too."

great way to tell the game is from the click and wait genre. getting a better memory, there is a whole frickin questline on John about "click this town feature and duel a guy there" and a stupid note

"note: the hotel is where you sleep. you need to sleep to replenish energy and health." go figure on your own what it a restoration set that reduces 8h to 2h30, or what is a barrack that makes for 1h40. "the gunstore is where you buy guns. additional note: these vanilla stuff are total trash go after a Jaguar or Legba really".

completely explode the current noob questline, do a more straightforward approach that encourages exploring and communicating and at the end of the questline give a chest named "Greenhorn chest" with a FULL set for noobs, with renewed buffs, like a free 2 play version of Comte. only the bare minimum on terms of xp, wage, luck, drop chance, labor points, speed, regeneration. no PvP stats because that would be too op, maybe only in the weapon sets; the mount and ride has the speed and regeneration buffs; the clothing has the hard labor honest work buffs for the newcomer.

tl;dr make the noob questline like 12 quests long and give a revamped greenhorn set at the end of it.

i might add: the vip premium is a total game changer and a preview of it is very powerful to induce one into the battle pass. i remember you get 4 days of more energy and 7 days of more wages, and that's it. what the hell bruh give us 3 3-day vip stars with the greenhorn set so we can pop one up and try it out or use when necessary.