Minor Ideas Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

the pic.the pic
143j.png

Si I think it would be nice cuz I've got over 500 ppl in mine so it is kinda boring just sending by clicking on every name.
This is a great idea . hope they listen.

DeletedUser

...a player to go to their town .
It`s simple really , a button next to the world map button that instantly adds the assignment of going to town to the assignment queue. i mean... why must we click on the town button first then on the town then on the sign post then choose to go?

Another idea , can`t the game automatically deposits the cash of a player once they arrive to their town? many times i set assignments to work then go to bed "in real life" , after my character finishes her work she has to wait for me till i wake up to deposit her cash . she`s unprotected for so long.
this idea will not make the premium cash deposit option futile since there are other situations where you need to deposit cash while you`re out side of town.

Another idea on this would be a way to select to goto hotel. It would put you to sleep in the highest level hotel room you own.

DeletedUser22575

...Another idea , can`t the game automatically deposits the cash of a player once they arrive to their town? many times i set assignments to work then go to bed "in real life" , after my character finishes her work she has to wait for me till i wake up to deposit her cash . she`s unprotected for so long.
this idea will not make the premium cash deposit option futile since there are other situations where you need to deposit cash while you`re out side of town.

This is not an undisputed common sense item.

This adds a form of protectionism to the game to protect players money because they don't que a hotel or barracks after working.

Thats all it takes to handle this...the player doing something to protect themselves.

DeletedUser

No because then walking to your town could be used as automatic banking of cash while offline. Also players might not want to bank their money immediately. Say a cash battle or whenever I find myself with a lot of cash in hand I could use it to buy an item I need without banking and losing any cash to the fee.

DeletedUser

please increase the advantage percentages on the Dueler class. now it is absolutely worthless to pick it. the advantages add up to be very small

Deleted User - 1278415

Another idea on this would be a way to select to goto hotel. It would put you to sleep in the highest level hotel room you own.

suggested and submitted twice now.

please increase the advantage percentages on the Dueler class. now it is absolutely worthless to pick it. the advantages add up to be very small

This is not a minor idea.

This has been discussed many times in the main forum. I look at the dueler class as a challenging character to play. We all know it is a weak character where bonuses come into play. If you can play a dueler and be successful then you are a great dueler in the game. The more challenging player would be a female dueler as then you cant wear some of the male specific clothes.

Challenge yourself and stop asking for the silver spoon, without putting anything on it first to suggest how to fix it. When you do please submit in the main ideas... as it will be debated and discussed. This is for minor ideas only that require no debate.

DeletedUser

suggested and submitted twice now.

This is not a minor idea.

This has been discussed many times in the main forum. I look at the dueler class as a challenging character to play. We all know it is a weak character where bonuses come into play. If you can play a dueler and be successful then you are a great dueler in the game. The more challenging player would be a female dueler as then you cant wear some of the male specific clothes.

Challenge yourself and stop asking for the silver spoon, without putting anything on it first to suggest how to fix it. When you do please submit in the main ideas... as it will be debated and discussed. This is for minor ideas only that require no debate.

haha good answer :D:p

Deleted User - 1278415

Idea title: Ranks given to players according the ammount of exp they have earned in fort battles.

Details of idea: As players take part in the fort battle, they either get private, captain or general rank.
According to the idea, people should get ranks only according the exp they have earned in the fort battles.
Starting from private to the general of the army.
Founders get no exception, they only have an extra icon marking that he/she is a town's founder. Councelors rank and position will be dismissed.
Ranks will be seen only in the fort battle list as soon as u sign in to the battle.

Visual Aid: Visual ranks will be accordingly to current USA army ranks.

Does it meet the guidelines?:
Yes

Has the idea been posted before?:
No

Reasons for submitting:
It would be nice to see, how active/good somebody is in the battle, also it would help with current "ranking" to choose, who gets in and who doesent.
Of course, captains and generals would get priority and privates left behind.
It would motivate lower ranks to get more experienced so next time they would be picked in.
Also the rank system would give a nice competition effect in the game, "who's rank is bigger" :)

This wont pass through the minor ideas section... this needs to be discussed in major ideas section.

ALSO: for my use:
END MINOR IDEAS #8

START MINOR IDEAS #9

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser28464

quest status notification

In the quest book, it would be nice if I had the total number of quests (according to my level and class) I haven't started, including hidden, holiday or other type quests.

Something along the lines of:
Pedro Vasco you have 5 quests you haven't started.

Presently I presume I have done all the quests, but with such a note I would be sure on my quest status.

Pedro

DeletedUser

Ok came up with this one when i was congratulated on leveling up, so thanks ;)
The level one is most important to me as I have trouble remembering everyone I never and congratulating them on a level up.
It's quite simple if you hover the cusor over certain parts on players profiles information will appear, show in the picture below, I hope you all like the idea.
Shown Dates achieved for level ups in XP and dueling and distance to travel to player and their town.
I did think also would be nice to know the time and date when a bounty was called on a player though didnt have one to work with so left it out.

GAMEINFO.jpg

DeletedUser

amount of cash lost in battle report

Idea: adding the amount of cash you lost in the battle report.
Details: amount of cash you lost to be visible in your battle report. that's it.
visual aid:
cashlostinbattlereports.png

This will inform users visually how they lost their money after a fort fight has been lost and where they lost their money at.

DeletedUser

Timelimit on Waupee¨s hernandos quest

Idea title: Time-limit on Waupee¨s hernandos quest
Details of idea: Change Waupees quest to destroy Hernando sword, to be time limited.
Those not wanting to do the quest: Don't accept or cancel and it will go away.
Those undecided or wanting to do the quest: Accept it, complete it or
decide later.
Does it meet the guidelines?: Yes/No
Has the idea been posted before?: Yes/No search didn't find it.
Reasons for submitting: I can¨t possible be the only one, being annoyed by an persistent unwanted quest and having to click on Waupee to see if he got a new quest.
Implementations: should be easy.

DeletedUser

Easier targeting for a duel.

westehdotus.png

To help dueling you would add there a mark (a dot/diff color) on those players duel-logo who you are able to duel (with about same duel lvl).

DeletedUser

Bounties

I think that even if you are a higher level dueler and someone with a lower level that you can't duel has a bounty you should still be able to duel them. However this should only be allowed on people with bounties on them.
For Example:A person with a $10,000 bounty is a lower level than you and you want to duel them,however you click on it and it says you are too high of a level too duel them,that is like saying you are to good of a player to duel this player so you can't even try to earn this money.
After all shouldn't everyone deserve a fair chance on The West

DeletedUser

dont know if this would be a major or minor category, but anyways....

on prebattle screen ranked players or maybe just generals can see who is and who is not online.

once the battle starts we have our little green dot to designate who is online at the time, so to make things easier for placing before the battle starts, is it a possibility to show the green dot once you sign in and are logged on?

make things easier than scrolling the side bar to see who is online and then look thru the players to see where a spot may need filling.

i dunno...just a thought

DeletedUser

dont know if this would be a major or minor category, but anyways....

on prebattle screen ranked players or maybe just generals can see who is and who is not online.

once the battle starts we have our little green dot to designate who is online at the time, so to make things easier for placing before the battle starts, is it a possibility to show the green dot once you sign in and are logged on?

make things easier than scrolling the side bar to see who is online and then look thru the players to see where a spot may need filling.

i dunno...just a thought

That would help a lot, but the problem is that online status during fort battles requires you to have the fort window open. A lot of people don't do that until the last minute. Plus a lot of people leave the game open all the time and show online, even though they've been afk for hours.

I think it would be easier to implement and more helpful if the icon included the player's rank instead of online status.

DeletedUser

item name in "bids for purchase"

This might be useless, as I dunno what the upgrade will bring exactly, but I just noticed something really bugging..

Details of idea:
It would be nice if when you hover your mouse over the offered price, a pop-up says the item's name.

Reasons for submitting:
Has anyone noticed that in the market (bids for purchase, and sales offers), when you place a bid on something, or put something for sale (I have heaps of bids!), that you can't tell which bid is for what item until it is bought?
When it's bought, you have that little black icon (or the dollar sign for sales), and when you hover your mouse above it it says "pick up >item name<"(or pick up money for >item name<), but if the item is NOT bought yet, and you are waiting for the outcome of the bid (and you have like 5 other bids), you actually have no idea which bid is for which item(unless someone has put a description of course which is rarely the case)!
Does it meet the guidelines?: Yes/No
Has the idea been posted before?: Not that I'm aware of
Visual Aid: I'll give it a try:
item bidded.png
(darn cursor.. won't show up on the screen shot.. so I had to improvise)

edit: oops! So sorry.. I didn't really understand that post being linked to this.. but you're right!

DeletedUser

just a suggestion, it would be good if u could cancel ur offer on market 10 mins after u have put it on,.. if u make a mistake in ur offer u could fix it that way

Deleted User - 1278415

In the quest book, it would be nice if I had the total number of quests (according to my level and class) I haven't started, including hidden, holiday or other type quests.

Something along the lines of:
Pedro Vasco you have 5 quests you haven't started.

Presently I presume I have done all the quests, but with such a note I would be sure on my quest status.

Pedro

Umm this would be hard to develop... Not a simple idea. I wont submit this in its current form. My problem is the hidden quests or holiday quests.

END MINOR IDEAS #9

Start MINOR IDEAS #10

Status
Not open for further replies.