Submitted Minor Ideas #8

Discussion in 'Development Discussions' started by Good Feather, Nov 15, 2010.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Good Feather

Good Feather Well-Known Member

These ideas come from the minor ideas thread. We shall not be voting on these ideas, as that would be to time consuming. However if you have any last minute suggestions or criticisms here is the place to voice them. Otherwise these ideas shall be presented to the developers like any other idea unless there are any comments stating why they shouldn't.

Please note some of the posts were modified to include comments that were posted and I also reformatted/reworded posts to meet posting guidelines.

Ive made a notation in the minor ideas where Minor Ideas #8 stops and Minor Ideas #9 will begin. So keep submitting.

Please state the # of any idea you do or don't like:
    COMMENTS ARE WELCOME NOW

http://forum.the-west.net/showpost.php?p=527193&postcount=266
    http://forum.the-west.net/showpost.php?p=529782&postcount=271
    http://forum.the-west.net/showpost.php?p=530000&postcount=272

Also submitted just awhile ago, was trying to get in before Thanksgiving to give ya a bit more hope... :laugh::hmf:

Change the text on the job hunting for turkeys from....
    "A turkey almost walks into you. You should be able to find a lot in the forest."
    to
    "As you cut through the forest you hear turkeys cackling somewhere in the bushes. With some patience you just might find one large enough for a banquet.."

Last edited: Nov 16, 2010
    Trojon likes this.
  2. TJ Tuttle

TJ Tuttle Well-Known Member

I myself don't see anything to object to.

3. razr87

razr87 Guest

me neither :). 2nd one's really good actually.

i dont know if this is possible but could you give us some idea about how much time it would take for the ideas that are passed by the developers to be implemented? :unsure:
    i mean for major changes also

4. JoxerTM

JoxerTM Guest

1. would be great to have

2. not needed actually because you can buy the item yourself and put it back on the market (unless there wasn't a max price set) - let's say I'm neutral to this suggestion, won't complain if it's added or not

3. awsome!

5. Trojon

Trojon Guest

When I submitted this minor Idea I was thinking of the color being not quite so "intense" I don't want it to be annoying, just more obvious than it currently is... but with that said, submit it however you'd like, I think the way you have it is much better than the way it is.

6. Good Feather

Good Feather Well-Known Member

Submitting all minor ideas #8 1-3 then.

Thanks for the feedback all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.