Submitted Minor Ideas #5

Discussion in 'Development Discussions' started by Good Feather, Jul 29, 2010.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Good Feather

Good Feather Well-Known Member

These ideas come from the minor ideas thread. We shall not be voting on these ideas, as that would be to time consuming. However if you have any last minute suggestions or criticisms here is the place to voice them. Otherwise these ideas shall be presented to the developers like any other idea.

Please note some of the posts were modified to include comments that were posted and I also reformated/reworded posts to meet posting guidelines.

These minor ideas come from the first few pages of the thread, so don't give up hope if your idea hasn't made it here! So here's the list:

#16 Medal idea
    Possible Premium feature for premium worlds:

Last edited: Jul 29, 2010
  2. JoxerTM

JoxerTM Guest

I believe these four ideas should be excluded:

#4 is already (partially) implemented with the update 1.27, you don't see each small amount in the log listed as your contribution, but it adds to your total money contributed

#13 would be a disaster if changed, this game lacks of humor pretty much, both greenhorn pics are at least twisted humor

#14 is meddling with the game balance, if someone needs a full HP on levelup he should not go to a fort fight but to a duel/job.

#16 another useless medal? hell, no!

Other ideas numbered here are awsome.

3. yago06

yago06 Guest

I actually like numbers 3,7,8,9,10,11,12,14,15,16

Not bad ideas guys keep it up. I don't think the confederate flag is necessary but it wouldn't hurt me either.

4. msingh

msingh Well-Known Member

i read them and i like them all
    #16 is good for players who like to collect medals like in one world i do. and i think dev. should include more medals that are hard to earn.

5. Sycho Man

Sycho Man Guest

#14 should not be done it would make too much of a difference in the game

say one big alliance is defending and another attacking (a big fort and both sides are full) say the attackers win now theres 140 attackers with full hp and 120 defenders that are KO'ed then the attackers have another attack right after that it would be a disaster

6. Good Feather

Good Feather Well-Known Member

Just to clarify we are saying that the people who level up only get a full health refill. Its not like 140 people are all going to level up at the same time. Loosers yes sad to say you were ko'd and you will loose your health/energy... but for the winners who get the energy refill they should get a health boost was my thoughts.

I've even heard of people saying that they came into a battle with 1280/1800 hp and did not get hit at all and when they left the battle they leveled and didnt get their health bonus. That is a bug.

7. Sycho Man

Sycho Man Guest

okay thanks i misunderstood

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.