Minions go here!

• Thread starter DeletedUser8950
  • Start date

DeletedUser8950

All who want to apply to become a minion, send your appliance form here:D

DeletedUser

I will accept anyone on equal terms, be they bald, hunchbacked, limping, stitched up or lisping.

In case you are all that, you may be considered for the special position of Igor.

Truly, there is only one thing that can disqualify you as a Minion of The Rose, and that is sheer stupidity. We might have a position in guards if you have that special kind of stupid ;)

DeletedUser8950

Yes. JR needs many guards. We won't trust you with explosives or live ammunition though, or some accidents could happen.:p
Igor is the only position which is the best and worst at the same time.

DeletedUser

I think you should be nominated for right-hand-man, Darkloon. You're pretty good at arse-kissing and echoing John's words.

DeletedUser

Nothing beats a real Igor, but if we are to battle the forces of stupidity, we will be needing hordes of minions fighting for our just cause Chief Minion Darknoon.

DeletedUser

John, I have but one question for you:

Where does Gizmo fit in in all of this?

DeletedUser

John, I have but one question for you:

Where does Gizmo fit in in all of this?

He shall rise as a bright star in the morning, shining his true light and colours for us all to see.

DeletedUser8950

I think you should be nominated for right-hand-man, Darkloon. You're pretty good at arse-kissing and echoing John's words.
Darkloon, not Darknoon. Man, I wish my name wasn't so easy to insult...And hey, every overlord needs a good right-hand man
All hail grand overlord John Rose!:p

DeletedUser8950

Darkloon is a robot of sorts.
evil_robot1.jpg

DeletedUser

I would just like to point out that that isn't a very dark robot!