Middleton in chaos

DeletedUser

Having been told that Middleton are in chaos and are re-organising. I was surprised (not unhappily) to see these guys initiate 2 fort battles. Now I LOVE fort battles as I'm no dueller and it's fun to actually be able to stuff ingame in realtime. However, what are Middleton playing at? Is this a new tactic of attacking when weak because that is what your enemy would least expect them to do? Strange.:huh:
Oh and they got their arses handed to them again. ;)

DeletedUser

they are absolutely in crisis they thought they could beat us but they were wrong

DeletedUser

Middleton has no leaders and is getting beat by us snakes constantly... Why are they making themselves look worse by initiating attacks and getting destroyed?

DeletedUser

Hi guys, May I join your discussion?

You say that middleton is in the chaos? It is not false...not totally true either!

And from chaos appears the unexpected...

I am Murdok, proud member of Middleton and for lack of obtaining easy victories, my courage and my self-abnegation make growing!

(sorry for my english, it's not my first language! ;) )

DeletedUser

Another pathetic attempt at taking a SS fort (this is becoming a joke). Let's see how they do in defence.........

DeletedUser

and we took there fort LOL i think u should join another alliance or try to get ripper back or start from zero with another name

DeletedUser

When you lose your entire leadership squad, it is impossible to maintain a powerful group of towns. Marcothy, Diaja and Venus tabuk all left the game, leaving middleton with no leaders and in trouble in this game. For this reason, I have decided not to exit Silversnake and force someone to take my spot though every goal I have set out to accomplish has been accomplished now: 1) Middleton forts have been completely taken 2) Silversnake has powerful allies 3) Silversnake members show up in large numbers to fort battles 4) I am in the top 75. (64 actually...) What else is left to do?

I really have no reason to play this game and I wish that the west had some form of an endgame scenario

DeletedUser

I really have no reason to play this game and I wish that the west had some form of an endgame scenario

It does. You say "bye-bye" in The Forums. Everyone says how much they admire you and how much you will be missed. And then, if you've been a truly exceptional player, they'll name a fort after you. :D

DeletedUser

Aww wouldnt that be cute! I work and play for hours and get my own fort named after me haha