Metal Fight!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8950

Expand. Fight over what, exactly? Example, who is more talented?
This thread is pointless.

DeletedUser

Who Is The Best In General. (Coolness, Talent, Style)

But Your Right. It Isnt Necessary As Long As Everyone Knows They Are Both Better Than Matt Bellamy

DeletedUser8950

Lmao. Bellamy plays a completely different genre of music. But Metallica are actually muse fans to some degree, just show you know. But yes, Bellamy probably is not as good. But he hasn't been playing music as long. Also, Ozzy is a bit of an ass.
Plus you listed two single figures out of dozens. What about anyone from other bands? Kirk Hammet? Dave Mustaine? John Peter Petrucci? Adam Jones? You could even consider Jimmy page, as he was a pioneer of forming heavy metal.

What type of metal? Heavy, thrash, progressive, nu?

Do you mean who's a better black sabbath singer between Dio or Ozzy, or who's better generally?

Now be more specific or shut up. Also, PLEASE correct your typing style.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Do you mean who's a better black sabbath singer between Dio or Ozzy, or who's better generally?

Now be more specific or shut up. Also, PLEASE correct your typing style.

Sort Of Better Sabbath Vocalist, Sort Of Generally.
(Bear In Mind Ozzy Used To Have A Pet Shoe)

I Will Not Correct My TyPiNg StYlE And Now It Is Also Blue Thanks To You!!!!!!!
You Are Just Jealous Because Your Typing Style Is Boring!!!

DeletedUser

dio he was in south park (although so was ozzy) and in the pick of destiny

DeletedUser

Ozzy Was In Everything!!!!! Including Brutal Legend, Which Rocks!

DeletedUser

You stole this from me. My pick of the week was Heaven and Hell, basically Black Sabbath with Ronnie James Dio. So your basically bringing up a topic from my thread into yours. Just cause I mentioned Ozzy in one paragraph and the band is Ronnie doesn't mean you can take my idea about a topic about Ronnie and Ozzy.

DeletedUser

i say ozzy. sabbath was crap when dio was singing although dio is a good singer but not for sabbath

DeletedUser

(( relocating to games section ))

Really? Games? Is That Truly Necessary? Especially Since This Isn't A Game

You stole this from me. My pick of the week was Heaven and Hell, basically Black Sabbath with Ronnie James Dio. So your basically bringing up a topic from my thread into yours. Just cause I mentioned Ozzy in one paragraph and the band is Ronnie doesn't mean you can take my idea about a topic about Ronnie and Ozzy.

I Did Not Stealify But Your Topic Did Remind Me Of The Age Old Argument.:D:razz::laugh::razz::D

Status
Not open for further replies.