Resolved Merging Worlds

DeletedUser31397

Hello!

I heard that worlds will start to merge, so i was wondering;

What if two players play on worlds (6 & 7) for example from same IP, do they need to delete one character when those two worlds merge??

Thanks in advance

Black Apachhe

DeletedUser

It's being considered/discussed. Since nothing is final, no specific questions can be answered. The answer to your question has nothing to do with merging worlds though: two people on a shared connection can already play on the same world, they just can't duel the same person in a 12 hour period.

DeletedUser31397

It's being considered/discussed. Since nothing is final, no specific questions can be answered. The answer to your question has nothing to do with merging worlds though: two people on a shared connection can already play on the same world, they just can't duel the same person in a 12 hour period.

Ahh, only if two player share same connection, can they have same names or same e mail??

DeletedUser

The name and email are on the account, not the individual world. If you want a different name, it has to be a different account. I think you can use the same email for two different accounts, but two people should not use the same email address because it gives both of them access to the account, which is not legal. Besides, there's no reason for it, it's way too easy to get a free email account.

DeletedUser31397

The name and email are on the account, not the individual world. If you want a different name, it has to be a different account. I think you can use the same email for two different accounts, but two people should not use the same email address because it gives both of them access to the account, which is not legal. Besides, there's no reason for it, it's way too easy to get a free email account.

What?! So if i and someone play on two different worlds with same e mail, then its not right??

DeletedUser

What?! So if i and someone play on two different worlds with same e mail, then its not right??
I said one person, e.g. YOU, can using the same email (assuming it's possible, which I think it is, and it sounds like you've done it yourself), but two people can't!

DeletedUser31397

oh yea, well it is almost same if you play alone or if someone else plays on same computer as you and you ahve same e mail.....

sorry for my english, i dont understand some words

DeletedUser

Game Rules

§1) One Account Per Player

Each player must only play one account per world. It is not allowed to disclose your password to other players, nor is it allowed to use the same password. You are not allowed to play or look after another player’s account. An account can only be played by one player.

Using the same email is almost the same as using the same password, since the account name and email address are all you need to change the password.

DeletedUser31397

Elmyr, i play on lets say 4 worlds; and of course, i dont need to have different e-mail or pass for every world right?? Im wondering will it be necessary to delete one character when worlds start to merge.

DeletedUser31397

Ok, lets say there are no other people.I play on 2 worlds 6 & 7. One is dueller and one is pure hiding. When worlds merge, it will become one world. How will i login on one of em then??

DeletedUser

You will probably have to give up one of them and will be compensated in game somehow. This kind of detail is not publicly announced yet. We don't know exactly how it will happen, just that it might happen.