mele/firearms weapons

DeletedUser

Red Falcon has a slow computer that doesn't refresh every 3 seconds... But he's pretty dumb anyways, lol :)

no offense, of course Red Falc

Red Falcon

Red Falcon has a slow computer that doesn't refresh every 3 seconds... But he's pretty dumb anyways, lol :)

no offense, of course Red Falc

Well, I am offended. I have not been posting a lot lately and I put my 2 cents in here and right away, you guys start picking on me! Now really...What's up with that? Do you actually want this game to be as hard as possible? I mean, come on! Games aren't supposed to be unbeatable. I was under the impression that games were supposed to be a form of entertainment. That means, they should not be so frustrating that people just stop playing them! :mad: I've played a couple games I could not finish and I am still peeved about them! And one of these was a Playstation game called Cool Boarders 2001. Hardest Playstation game ever!!

DeletedUser

I don't see why it should be restricted to soldiers.

Because bayonet training is a military drill, not something the average dueler would practice, or could do himself without proper training.

DeletedUser

but that is one weapon compared to them all it is not fair that others should not be available

Diggo11

Well, I am offended. I have not been posting a lot lately and I put my 2 cents in here and right away, you guys start picking on me! Now really...What's up with that? Do you actually want this game to be as hard as possible? I mean, come on! Games aren't supposed to be unbeatable. I was under the impression that games were supposed to be a form of entertainment. That means, they should not be so frustrating that people just stop playing them! :mad: I've played a couple games I could not finish and I am still peeved about them! And one of these was a Playstation game called Cool Boarders 2001. Hardest Playstation game ever!!
You may be better now, but when you first joined most of posts were rubbish. Don't know if you realised that.

Red Falcon

Diggo11 does have a point though. I was new to the forums a couple weeks ago, but over time seem to have gotten...How would you say...'Post smart'. Am I right on this note?

DeletedUser

Diggo11 does have a point though. I was new to the forums a couple weeks ago, but over time seem to have gotten...How would you say...'Post smart'. Am I right on this note?

Whatever...you've gotten better. Let's just leave it at that and let it go and get back on topic.

DeletedUser

There is only one weapon that can be used as a melee/firearm weapon... that's the bayonet. Problem is, Unbound, you've got to come up with more weapons like the bayonet before I can consider this idea legit...

Diggo11

There is only one weapon that can be used as a melee/firearm weapon... that's the bayonet. Problem is, Unbound, you've got to come up with more weapons like the bayonet before I can consider this idea legit...
Why? We can come up with the concept and how it shall work, the developers can make weapons. Especially because we don't know what weapons are being used in shoot-outs apart from Bows and Rifles.

DeletedUser

hey i know i have more ideas just showing you an a example

one would be

throwing knifes are melee/ firearm

a whip is melee/ firearm

boomerrang is melee/ firearm

theres tons more

Diggo11

hey i know i have more ideas just showing you an a example

one would be

throwing knifes are melee/ firearm

a whip is melee/ firearm

boomerrang is melee/ firearm

theres tons more
Woah mate nobody uses a Boomerang in close combat :nowink:

And you can't class a whip as firearm, what kind of whip uses gunpowder to project a bullet?

DeletedUser

So bayonets and throwing knifes are the only two you can think of... and throwing knives are already in-game, so it's still not an option...