Votes: 8 5.4%
  • HeftySmurf

Votes: 32 21.8%
  • Violette LeDunc

Votes: 5 3.4%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

DeletedUser

CM... Communist Manhandler is what I will reffer to her as on the Tribal Wars fourms :) Thanks Elmyr and Jordan, you guys iz awsome!

Diggo11

Aw come on guys Tracey wasn't that bad... ok fine I was going to vote for her too.

So instead I'll have to vote Elmyr for not letting the newspaper be called The Elmyrnites Creed :p (and for one dodgy infraction)

DeletedUser8950

Aw come on guys Tracey wasn't that bad... ok fine I was going to vote for her too.

So instead I'll have to vote Elmyr for not letting the newspaper be called The Elmyrnites Creed :p (and for one dodgy infraction)
She wasn't that bad, despite banning me because she couldn't respond to one of my posts which didn't even breach the supposed rule it was meant to have done.
Elmyr's not mean, but he's scawy!:sad:

DeletedUser3717

Tracey was not bad at all, She kept by the rules and let some things slide.

Just some things she felt strongly about, She was a good moderator and a good friend to many, She will be missed.

DeletedUser

Tracey was not bad at all, She kept by the rules and let some things slide.

Just some things she felt strongly about, She was a good moderator and a good friend to many, She will be missed.

Although I strongly dissagree with Jordan, I still respect his opinion... but strongly disagree, and strongly disagree with "Tracey was not bad"

Come on though! When I even think of her the 1940's German (or was it russian?) National Anthem runs through my head! I miss her because there is no one left for me to hate :sad:
That leaves me with one question now, who's governer now?

DeletedUser

I am, and I respect tracey a lot so could you please refrain from insulting her?

DeletedUser

I wish I could, but, she drove me nuts so, I will need garden gnomes to help me with that, Alot of garden gnomes...

DeletedUser

I would have to say Jon. He simply holds the power.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I haven't always agreed with decisions made, but I wouldn't call any of them mean - with the possible exception of Gem; when you live in Minnesota, anyone who would steal your boots is pretty mean! :mad:

DeletedUser

i have no problem with any of them.heck,have lots of respect for those doing it and putting up with some really insane things, and trying to keep the peace.
had to vote for Elmyr though, hoping he can keep that winning/loser, worst/meanest streak going, from the last poll on this i seen he won hands down.