Mc+gc+thp=hugz

DeletedUser14793

just wanted to start a thread to really compliment these other 2 alliances on there amazing towns and forts. Also these other 2 alliance's along with THP have the best players in the game.

Much Love
dgorsk

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I kinda have a thing for I build stuff, he's probably the best builder in game & has a wonderful smile to boot!
:)

DeletedUser15368

*hugs* to everyone in the west, you guys all ROCK!

(Exept the IRF...:nowink:)

DeletedUser16008

Why thanks stuff our ladies are what keeps us guys out there and we must remember they are indeed defending our honor.

Iv'e always found GC to be wonderful contributers to our favorite charity and they are the salt of the earth....

It is a challenge, keeps it interesting and i'm curious how the decorating is going in our old town BLS ?

THP (The Huggiest People ) are also a fantastic group and it's an honor to fight alongside them....

With a legend and the most wanted Man Cadmium109 in there how could they not ?

:D:D:D

DeletedUser

dgorsk is right, the time and effort put into this game by the leaders of these alliances is fantastic, they truely are the lifes blood of this game long may it continue.

Hugs and kisses

DeletedUser15169

I have to say Stuff is one of the most respected dueling builders on world 10. Also GC seems to have it down about getting alot of great towns going:) Great job guys, its about time we had a great thread like this:)

DeletedUser14793

I forgot to mention the best guys on the west, the Diablo's. they are the best. The Constitution and Helen Back are the 2 best ppl in the game. i think helen has more awsomeness in 1 finger then the rest of the players in the west combined.

HelenBack

Okay... How can I possibly resist a thread to give a great big hug to all my friends in Diablo, MC, and THP as well as our wonderful enemies in GC. And all the rest of you playing in the West too...

Extra hugs and Kisses to my favorites! (Of course, you already know who you are!) :cool:

Great game everyone! Let's keep it going! :D

DeletedUser15169

I forgot to mention the best guys on the west, the Diablo's. they are the best. The Constitution and Helen Back are the 2 best ppl in the game. i think helen has more awsomeness in 1 finger then the rest of the players in the west combined.

Here here! Hooray for everyone in the west! I second that motion. Diablo are great contributors in all things having to do with anything and everything in the west. They are another rising major power in world 10 also:)

DeletedUser

All right Helen, you can have Stuff (and his 5 children) because as you both know, my heart belongs to SND.
:D

DeletedUser13484

We couldnt have all the fun we are having without the GC being in w10.

I want to thank you all for the great duels and great fort battles we are having. :)

There is a few people from GC who i have had such a laugh with and i hope they stay in the game for a long time to come.

DeletedUser

Certainly, and don't forget Thomas MADDOG. Three players who are an absolute pleasure to share a town with.

DeletedUser

All right Helen, you can have Stuff (and his 5 children) because as you both know, my heart belongs to SND.

*Devastated after reading her post. :sad:

Oh I almost forgot, The GC guys put up a tough fight I have caught myself looking over my shoulder for one of you guys more than once. ;) Its not fun if its not a challenge. Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

HelenBack

Here here! Hooray for everyone in the west! I second that motion. Diablo are great contributors in all things having to do with anything and everything in the west. They are another rising major power in world 10 also:)

More Truthful words have never been spoken :)

Certainly, and don't forget Thomas MADDOG. Three players who are an absolute pleasure to share a town with.

And a big thanks to the rest of you too! Who know we had such a fan club! LOL! Love ya guys! In any world! *Big Hug!*

(I would have replied earlier but I'm at work and have to grab a minute here or there... Shhh.... lol!) :razz: