Mayor of a town? Have your town Join the Federal Government today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

That, Not a lot fo people are joining, and if they do they havn't posted. And the only person who did post, his town is called faggotyville or something like that.

and yes it was fun posting your email :).

DeletedUser

Wow. A forum thats less then a day old with few posters, that must automatically mean its a failure!

/sarcasm

DeletedUser

Family Towns won't have the same effect here, probably. This game is not about conquering territory. Still, I don't like it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm not sure I see the point of this unless your headed for a civil war if that's possible in the game.

I prefer the Government stay out of my business thank you :p

DeletedUser

essentially what their doing is cheating the game system which now that i have proof of their own words on what they intend to do i don't think they will be doing it for much longer.

DeletedUser

essentially what their doing is cheating the game system which now that i have proof of their own words on what they intend to do i don't think they will be doing it for much longer.

Okay, I'm new here so haven't read through all the threads. But it sure sounded fishy to me. I joined to have fun playing not get into a civil war or pay the mafia for protection ;)

DeletedUser

Okay, I'm new here so haven't read through all the threads. But it sure sounded fishy to me. I joined to have fun playing not get into a civil war or pay the mafia for protection ;)

Which is the point of the group.

It's all the people who don't understand it that rant on about war and whatnot.

In simple terms, it's a role playing group, and a forum where mayors of towns can come together and communicate with each other to help their towns grow better.

DeletedUser

but teh mafia like to take your money you don't want to ruin their fun

DeletedUser

Family, will be flamed and spammed.
I warned about this
but noooooooooooooooo
nobody listens.

DeletedUser

1) It has absolutely nothing to do with cheating? where does everybody get this crap from?

2) It soundslike an interesting idea.

3) I thoroughly disagree with it.

DeletedUser

I like the idea the website is to confusing tho,

and I really don't like it.

DeletedUser

Answer me this; Other than for the purposes of cheating, why would you need to create a family of towns?

What benefit would you gain?

I fail to see how civil alliances = cheating? An agreement to act rationally and socially is called considerate gameplay. While dismayingly frowned upon, wether these kids like it or not, occassionally there has to be ethical people playing a game alongside ya'll and they have rights not to be ******bags.

hmm funny thing is certain people talk about wanting family towns and the RP experiance but fail to realize family towns are not historically correct in fact towns in the west were notorious for feuds and fights between them, folks from outside of the town were looked upon in disdain there was very little cooperation if any between towns, and even the law enforcement would rarely work with other towns if at all.

so your attempt at a realistic role playing game is utter failure.

So likes your comprehension of history is utter failure. How would upstart towns exist if they didn't have economic ties and relations to other towns and cities? You forget that the entire purpose of founding a town tends to be for nothing more than economic prosperity via tapping local resources and exporting them 95% of the time. Gotta export them to someone, chances are they send things back your way too. You CAN'T have a town without an economy, you can't have an economy without a supply and demand network, can't have that without communicate and cooperation.

and yes it was fun posting your email :).

It was also illegal, suggest editing.

The only effect an out of game player collaboration can do to effect game mechanics is list presdesignated towns with whom it would be improper and intollerable to go dueling in. It may also slightly stimulate trade between those towns exclusively, which is absolutely fine, that's the way it should be. If someone says it isn't, then they/we may as well be playing this as a single player game because they're apparently too antisocial to comprehend how to work/play with others.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.