Mayor of a town? Have your town Join the Federal Government today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hi there!

I've just created a gang known as The Federal Government.

We will become a conglomeration of towns that join together under one banner.

All towns that join will have votes on how the gang is run.

I have created an external forum where mayors can have their town join, and members of the towns can communicate with each other.

The forum is

Http://www.The-West.proboards.com

The price of joining the Federal Government is a name change for the town to something 'Official sounding' as outlined on the forum in The Law folder.

I think this will be a good way for towns to work together, and for members to find allies in this wild west.

I look forward to seeing you at the Federal Government forum to join.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them here, or to contact me in-game at MadAlice.

Thankyou!

--The Post Master General

DeletedUser

Just a small hint:
Get rid of that annoying music on the forums. Let me know when it's out and I'll consider spending more than half a second there ;)

DeletedUser

I was just updating the music. It's supposed to not autoplay. I have fixed it just now.

DeletedUser

Ill join any village in this gang if thats alright, im level 9. username:zanatons.

DeletedUser

i just create new town so if you can somehow provide me with member i will join as well.

DeletedUser914

Mate. Families are really not welcome here. You'll be in trouble with the big dogs. Don't say I did not warn you.

Though it may only be helpful if as a fed gov. it actually takes out the big bad outlaws lol but I highly doubt that

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I've just created a gang known as The Federal Government.

Answer me this; Other than for the purposes of cheating, why would you need to create a family of towns?

What benefit would you gain?

DeletedUser

hm...... maybe i should considered my decision to join the federal then. since there is so many people warn me about it already.

DeletedUser

crybaby.png

DeletedUser

Down with family making! Be strong! Be independent!

EDIT: After coming to the realization that this is a role-playing game I no longer disagree with 'family towns.'

DeletedUser

Towns are beginning to trickle into the federal government.

If you are an invidividual player looking to join a town

You can visit our gang website and place a request to join.

Please include your build style and job preferences to help you get placed.

DeletedUser

these are all the people protesting against family towns, gangs, noob gatherings and other names you may hear it under.

060429_protest_vmed_1p.widec.jpg

Roger, back to you with the weather!

DeletedUser

Head up to the peopel who are thinking about joining:

feds2lolym6.jpg

and one of them is me, and the other posted once then realized it was a bad idea.

DeletedUser

it would have been easier to copy the list and paste. I can't actually read that.

Edit: ok you changed the size. It is kinda ok now, but I still think C+P would have been better.

DeletedUser

hmm funny thing is certain people talk about wanting family towns and the RP experiance but fail to realize family towns are not historically correct in fact towns in the west were notorious for feuds and fights between them, folks from outside of the town were looked upon in disdain there was very little cooperation if any between towns, and even the law enforcement would rarely work with other towns if at all.

so your attempt at a realistic role playing game is utter failure.

DeletedUser

it would have been easier to copy the list and paste. I can't actually read that.

Edit: ok you changed the size. It is kinda ok now, but I still think C+P would have been better.

Screen shots are better in my eyes, that way its hard evidence, and mad cant try to prove me wrong.

DeletedUser

I say go for it.

I'm not going to try and stop anyone from doing anything, at least as it stands now. If a bunch of towns want to try and work together, sounds good. It can't really give you a huge advantage so it's not really cheating.

I don't have any intention of joining "the federal government", but if my town mayor decides to, then its not really my decision. Either way, it should be up to the people to decide if they want to or not, not the elites. Popular Sovereignty for The West!

DeletedUser

Insofar as the poster who decided it would be cool to post my e-mail address.

Yes, I have posted 15 times on the forum that I finished making a couple of hours ago.

Yes, in the course of 24 hours a few people have registered to the forum.

What's the point?

Status
Not open for further replies.