Mayor Leaves Town

• Thread starter Jonathan Hawkes
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I want to rotate myself out of the town, but I wondered if maybe because I'm mayor the town might become a ghost town, and we'd have to re-found it. Is that true, or can I leave and someone else gets appointed?

DeletedUser

You should be able to leave and someone else will become appointed. Usually the highest privileged person first.

You can also make someone the founder yourself.

DeletedUser

I want to rotate myself out of the town, but I wondered if maybe because I'm mayor the town might become a ghost town, and we'd have to re-found it. Is that true, or can I leave and someone else gets appointed?

Yup just appoint a founder before you lrave town to make sure it wont go into a ghost town..

DeletedUser

I've made people councilmen or whatever. Is that what you mean? Or can I actually make someone the founder. It's all in German, so I never really know what it is lol.

DeletedUser

If you leave, the councilor should take over. If there are more than one, it should be the first person who accepts it.

You can go into your residents page, and appoint the same councilor a second time. That will make him founder status.

DeletedUser928

At the same place you did the first promotion is where you do the founder promotion

--------first time you get this options (in German)------------
appoint to Stadtrat (to appoint to city council)
entlassen (to kick the player out)

-------- Go back and you now have these options (In German) ---------
appoint to Stadtgründer (to appoint city founder)
degrade to Bürger (to demote player)
entlassen (to kick the player out)

DeletedUser

Is there anyway the town members can kick you out if your a founder of a town, and appoint someone else?

DeletedUser

I think you can kick another founder out if you're a founder because I think I kicked my brother out and I made him a founder. He possibly left himself though I can't remember.