Massive Hydrogen Collider - Black Hole

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
They make a mini black hole, they should put it in a mayo jar (make sure to put tighten the lid on it really really tight!) and then we send all of our trash over and put it in there. We could clean the earth of all the landfills. That or destroy the earth either is ok. The only thing that I hate about stuff like this, is that we wont be around to talk about how freakin awesome it was to witness such a thing.

I black hole of a billion tonnes would just eat it's way to the middle of the earth and back, eating atoms in it's way until the sun destroys the Earth or it itself evaporates.

Rubbish however can be shipped to China.

DeletedUser11019

just heard a few days ago,,they had problems with bird bread crumbs and other,,so they shut it down

total time shut down was a year

now up and running and already getting some data.(few minor collisions)(Brownian motion(no real direction yet)

DeletedUser

isn't it already on?

i think it was turned on months ago. nothing yet as far as Armageddon

DeletedUser11019

they very optimistic about it...nothing doom the world..just a bigger bader computer that can calculate and do other things..to project the given experiment.

black hole is almost like a vacume..you own one right?

DeletedUser

i didnt feel like reading 60 posts about black holes,
just consider the following: particals flying from the sun are colliding with Earths atmosphere for millions of years and guess what no black holes have appeared. A similar process occurs in the collider.
And some of the smaller colliders in Cern have already been in operation for quite some time, they have already made anti-matter and such cool stuff so I feel completely safe that no black holes will devour me while i sleep.