market's money question

• Thread starter DeletedUser24683
  • Start date

DeletedUser24683

I let my char inactive since march/april 2013 and I starts to play again recently and the money I have on market simply disappeared. About 800k to rescue.
My char wasn't deleted, only inactived, then I have same level, same itens, same achievements and so on...
It's right? Has anyone the same problem?

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ripwise

I let my char inactive since march/april 2013 and I starts to play again recently and the money I have on market simply disappeared. About 800k to rescue.
My char wasn't deleted, only inactived, then I have same level, same itens, same achievements and so on...
It's right? Has anyone the same problem?

Thanks!

Send in a support ticket and we will check what is going on.

DeletedUser24683

I sent a ticket to Brazil's manager (I play in Brazil Server), and he said me there's no problem. I'm absolutely sure it's a bug but they can't find and help me.
I posted here cause maybe anyone could have the same problem... :(

Is there a contact directly on InnoGames? They can't resolve my problem in Brazil then I need look other possibilities.

DeletedUser20647

Open the bank, check "Turnovers", second tab. Check out what happened after march, it could help you figure out where the money went.

Ripwise

I sent a ticket to Brazil's manager (I play in Brazil Server), and he said me there's no problem. I'm absolutely sure it's a bug but they can't find and help me.
I posted here cause maybe anyone could have the same problem... :(

Is there a contact directly on InnoGames? They can't resolve my problem in Brazil then I need look other possibilities.

You cant contact Innogames directly and since you play on Brazilian server only one who can help you is their community manager.

DeletedUser

Open the bank, check "Turnovers", second tab. Check out what happened after march, it could help you figure out where the money went.
Turnover won't show money in market sales. I don't think is a bug and I can understand why the community manager cannot help you.
When you went inactive, your character was not deleted (like it used to be), but it became hidden after the 45 days. By hiding your char from ranks, anything that linked your char to a town was gone, including market money. Without market logs, there's no way to prove you even had money, the CM cannot help you there, with just your word. You/he need proof and the proof is gone, it's been to long. It's not a bug but an oversight. I will bring this to our CM's attention, but I don't think anything can be done. When your char goes inactive, all ties with active parts of the game are cut.

DeletedUser24683

Turnover won't show money in market sales. I don't think is a bug and I can understand why the community manager cannot help you.
When you went inactive, your character was not deleted (like it used to be), but it became hidden after the 45 days. By hiding your char from ranks, anything that linked your char to a town was gone, including market money. Without market logs, there's no way to prove you even had money, the CM cannot help you there, with just your word. You/he need proof and the proof is gone, it's been to long. It's not a bug but an oversight. I will bring this to our CM's attention, but I don't think anything can be done. When your char goes inactive, all ties with active parts of the game are cut.
Thanks, Duduie. If you receive any feedback from your CM contact me, please. I need try to resolve it.

DeletedUser

There's nothing our CM can do to get your money/items back. I would get used to the idea that those are lost for good. All we can do is bring awareness about this, to public and to Inno, if this was the actual cause of your loss.