Resolved Marketplace

DeletedUser

Question:
I just built a lvl one market in my town curious now to know how come everytime i try to set up a auction to sell stuff it always says auction price to low do i need to sell things for an exuberant amount of money what is an acceptable minimum bet in the market place
e.g. tried to sell handcuffs for $30 minimum $60 immediate buy i think that is more than a fair asking price since if i were to just outright sell it to the traveling merchant i would only get $29
Can someone shed some light of this situation for me

DeletedUser

The minimum for products and anything else that can't be bought in shops is the buy price and there's no maximum. The minimum for store buyable items is the sell price and the max is four times the buy price (the external buy price).

Incidentally, if you only have one pair of handcuffs, you might want to reconsider selling them. If you do have spares, you could sell them for much more than $60.

DeletedUser

Ahhh thank you so much that is really helpful.
And ill hand onto the handcuffs for now see what else is needed for em

DeletedUser37645

doing the saddler quest . i went to market and bought the required 1000 . i do not see how to sell items . i see a sale tab . where is the sell tab

DeletedUser22685

doing the saddler quest . i went to market and bought the required 1000 . i do not see how to sell items . i see a sale tab . where is the sell tab

When you open the market, you'll notice that your inventory pops up on the right hand side of the market window. Go to the Sale tab in the market and click the item in your inventory that you want to sell.