Market Wishlist

• Thread starter DeletedUser33797
  • Start date

DeletedUser30224

In the light of the new explanation should i edit the idea or just write a new one?

Rcris, edit your post, put your example, drop the nottification and you are golden. Another thing you might do is make a screen shot with market, and draw a custom category that is expanded and that way you can show people exactly what you mean. Any idea with a screenshot or two goes a long way compared to a striclty textual one.

DeletedUser30224

This idea is eligible to be moved for a vote.

Rcris, please let me know if you'd like to refine your idea further or would like me to poll it as it is. Any changes that you'd might try to make must be reflected in the initial post.

DeletedUser33797

For one, players will need to add to their list. So how does one do this, the items won't be in their inventory to save it only the list
In order to create such a list a new tab can be created in the upper side of the market screen near marketmap tab containing all the items in the game.Clicking on one item will give the possibility to add it to you wishlist.For the products we already have the Work icon containing all the jobs and all the products :). You can copy the product name from there if your English it`s not good enough :)

And zd3no if you think that this format it`s ok go for it :)

DeletedUser16628

Status Quo is best really.As much as that sounds cool and all and I can hear my inner voice yeah cool we could do this this and this and it could help speed up searches for what I need.The market operation as such right now is close to optimal in my opinion.

DeletedUser30224

This proposal passed the voting process and was submitted to developers. No further discussions are necessary.

Thank you