Market Requests / Sales

DeletedUser

Place to ask for items to be sold in W7 markets.

To get things started I'd like to request a dirty lump if any one has a spare. I'll bid 18k

[JonOfTheWest]

Please feel free to use this thread to request items you need or for items you wish to sell.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3543

Bear up for sale - auction ends Sunday.

Current bid $90,000

Current bid for the bear is $130,002 - ends tomorrow at 8:41pm.

So, I out another one on the market to avoid anyone getting disappointed :) Bidding ends next Friday :D

Last chance to get the bear - currently only $40,001 - bidding ends tonight....

DeletedUser3543

Poker cards for sale.

No idea if they are useful for anything yet, but they made them auctionable and a week after the update they still are, so probably not a bug to be ironed out.

So, how much are they worth? You tell me! 1 week auction, with minimum bid of $200.

Do you want to risk not owning something that could allow you to complete a vital quest in the future without having a major respec?

DeletedUser

need green shawl

anyone got a green shawl to put on the market at reasonable price credit crunch still hitting hard here many thanks pm ingame same name as on here

DeletedUser

no one will buy it. i bought bag of marbles for 16K and that is rare cause noone is willing to sell it. i got the sled and now bag of marble.

shot me a message in game, if you will sell it for 4.5K

DeletedUser25632

no one will buy it. i bought bag of marbles for 16K and that is rare cause noone is willing to sell it. i got the sled and now bag of marble.

shot me a message in game, if you will sell it for 4.5K

4.5k for a Bear? I wish I could get it for that price on any server! Cheapest I've ever gotten it was 37k.

DeletedUser

i have seen it for 10K, 13k but no one buys it. on one world my friend sold it for 2K.

DeletedUser

Bag of Marbles , Poker Cards and Gingerbread now on the market...Yummy :)

DeletedUser

Buying gingerbread, $1200 each, all gingerbread =D
Also will trade Christmas crackers, seems i got an overload of them =P
(If i feel like getting to #1, guess ill start trying)

DeletedUser

Just posted a bag of Marbles for only $2995 and a bunch of CHEAP liqourice for $595

DeletedUser

did i miss the bag of marbles. if you still have it let me know cause i will pay better that that.

DeletedUser

I am in desperate need of a pair of Brown Indian Pants or Harmonica's knee-breeches or Billy the Kid's leg guards. I'm using brown nickerbockers D: and no one in my alliance has any of these.

Brown pair of Boots

And a precise Schofield if you have them! Message me in game 00garfield0

Please and thank you!

DeletedUser

I have an extra Nightgown on world 6 looking to trade for a teddybear might add a few other things too!

Really need the bear!

DeletedUser3543

Let me know how much you are likely to pay for Bob Builder's pants and I'll consider putting them on the market :)