Market place?

DeletedUser

idea A> put a market place for players' trade, player open own store in own selected time count in hours up to 16 hours(u dun expect yourself dun need to sleep:p), n spent very little energy compare to works. u earn a little exp for trading process , only get $ if u successfully sold something, didnt affect by motivation.

idea B> put a market place, players pay a cost to NPC, put requests of searching items(& amount) & reward, or items with their price.
u dun need to open a store yourself, u can still working around ,u only need to go back to the market place to collect your money or take back your item (cost dun return). but u need to pay cost for using.
separate the list into main list, request list n item catalogs each part of equipments, work's products.
..... oops:eek: it turn out like a guild mixed with market:p

DeletedUser

You only want a shop? I want a ranch!

u may saw town with hotel every place at the late of the game, but settle your back pack items need it. instead of putting up a personal shop all over the places, it will be better to gather them in single , or several town in each sector, so u wont need to run all over the world just for window shopping:p

DeletedUser

u may saw town with hotel every place at the late of the game, but settle your back pack items need it. instead of putting up a personal shop all over the places, it will be better to gather them in single , or several town in each sector, so u wont need to run all over the world just for window shopping:p

You mean a shopping mall?

DeletedUser

I like this market idea. I have a few items here that I'm sure some people would rather buy then work for.

DeletedUser

Too much chance of cheating, right now the game pretty much runs itself, no chance of sweeping game bans like SOME other games.

DeletedUser

Sorry, this was supposed to be an insult, I HATE shopping malls.
no big deal:) opinion help the developers round up the game's system.

Hightower said:
Too much chance of cheating, right now the game pretty much runs itself, no chance of sweeping game bans like SOME other games.
cheating?:confused: cheating while transfer $ & item to another ID? in my opinion, its not a big fault to transfer things to another ID, but u bear all the risk while doing so:cool:, n in this type of game, double ID lead to ban. btw, no matter how the system goes, as long as there r benefit, ID hacking / rule breaching happens all the time, but thats the matter of humanity.:(

DeletedUser

I like the idea of having some sort of marketplace..

Perhaps like a trading Post... where players can go and trade items with eachother..

Then perhaps keep the shops..(General Stores) to the towns where players can go and buy from the residents of the towns...generating an income for them..

I think trading at some stage will become an intrical part of the game..

Good Luck...T

DeletedUser

I agree with the market idea. Lots of people have surplus items that others want or need. Plus I think it would be neat if towns could build mills or workshops to take different items and produce something cool. ie having x amount of gold and x amount of gemstones, produce jewelry with some cool bonus that you can sell to others. I think that would really make the game fun.

DeletedUser

lol enchanting jewelry. we already have enchanted necklaces, i don't see why having jewelry that adds to your appearance would be a stretch.

DeletedUser

But how would it be enchanted... Medicine Man could help with that.