Market - list your items for sale or requests here

DeletedUser8627

Good morning all.

I'm sure there is someone here that can help me out.

I would like to get some of the special items I don't have this in this world.

Namely Cody's Dagger, Bowie's Knife, Hernando's Sword and Athos Foil.

I have a considerable amount of cash I will be happy to use for any of these items, but being reasonable of course. If you have one of these items, let me know here or via telegram and we can make a deal.

Thank you. :)

List all trades for w6 here:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8627

Depends on what you got.

" Namely Cody's Dagger, Bowie's Knife, Hernando's Sword and Athos Foil."

Like I said above.

DeletedUser

I have another one of the valuable Doctor's bags on the market. The buy-it-now price (no auction) is lower than the current market price. To my knowledge, I am the only seller of black-market Doctor's bags below market values. I have only a limited number of these available. Hurry to scoop up this valuable steal before it's too late!

And check back for more, that is, until they're gone!

Your humble, er, conniving servant,
Threeson

:):):)

Okay, now I feel silly. I went to the game to put it on the market, but the town I'm sleeping in at the moment has only a level one market, and I don't want to spend that kind of money on fees. I'll put it on the market as soon as I get to a town with a developed market (like my own; proof that I should only sleep at home :)).

DeletedUser

I'm sure I'm not the only one. I'm looking to buy a sulfuric rock and a lotus blossom, though I'm not expecting much from this thread that hasn't had a post in four months. ;)

delldell56

elm, i have sulfuric rocks available. and if you can wait, i guess i can pick lotus flowers for you tomorrow :D

DeletedUser18222

selling the following bill's buffalo belt, yellow plaid pants, kurdrams parasol, and if some REALLY wants it, a gentleman's dinner

DeletedUser

I'm looking to buy some Black Leather Pants and Younger's Revolver

DeletedUser

Buying- Toolboxes

Buying-TOOLBOXES I need two if someone would be kind enough to put on the market or me at a reasonable price. I'd appreciate it. let me know.

DeletedUser

jesse james' schofield (LF melee weapons)

Hi!
I'm looking to sell or trade off my Jesse James' Schofield...

I'm looking for named melee weapons, or enough cash to buy one when someone puts it on the market.

DeletedUser2722

Calling Mr. Al Swearengen....

Al Swearengen's belt to complete the set I have going. I've got $30,000 in the bank and it's yours for that amount.

DeletedUser

i want to trade generals grants saber or sell it for 500k telegram in game for trade or if you have cash we can arrange a deal

DeletedUser33856

i am looking for Al Swearengen's eagle belt anyone know what jobs to do to find it or want to sell one?

DeletedUser16556

can a person orders the named items here & trade Nuggets with them with the Developers of the game ? just a thought ,,

i want to trade generals grants saber or sell it for 500k telegram in game for trade or if you have cash we can arrange a deal

Every items has it's limits in value ,, i don't think you can put something in market for 500k

DeletedUser2722

Al Schwerington's belt (Spelling?) is the last item in a clothing set that I need. If someone can part with one for 70K, it'd be great.

DeletedUser31931

Looking for

2x Shotguns for The Avengers quest. Will pay reasonable price.