Manhunt - The petty henchman

DeletedUser

I am very new to this game and trying to figure it out. I have just been given the Manhunt quest, and have equipped the broken jug, but when I challenge the rival, it says You Cannot Beat the Sidekick. I have no other quests. Is there something else I need to do to beat him and move along?

DeletedUser

I'm only level 2 at this point. Only just started. But if I can't get another quest, how would I get to level 3?

DeletedUser

I'm only level 2 at this point. Only just started. But if I can't get another quest, how would I get to level 3?

Do jobs with the highest possible xp. Go to West Stats, go to My Skills and My Inventory and follow the directions to upload them. Go to job calculator. Sort by xp (the star). Level 2 should be high enough to do that quest though, I've done it at level 2 every time, which is where I still am after the "Advancing Levels" quest. I'm curious, is this on w5?

DeletedUser

i'm having the same problem!
i'm lvl 3, got my broken bottle thing and hat equiped (the one that gives you like 5 toughness), and i put all my lvl 3 att./skill points into skills for dueling
i even keep switchin up my positions and aims and wutnot
i've tried like 10 times and i just cant beat him i dont get it

DeletedUser

I'm glad I'm not the only one. This is on World 6, by the way. I just tried mixing up the dodging and that didn't help. Am doing some jobs now, almost level 3, but apparently, that's not necessarily going to help. Thanks for the responses.

DeletedUser

Is it possible you need a premium account to be successful at this, at this level?

DeletedUser

I do it straight off everytime, I think it's down to pure luck.

DeletedUser

I did finally do it, at level 4. The thing that eventually helped, if anyone else is stuck here too, is going to the report of the duel and watching what happened. Then I could adjust my dodging and aim to counteract that, and tried again. That was all it took.

Thanks for the help all.

DeletedUser

keep pressing complete quest until 1 of 2 thing happen :
A: you complete the quest and u see u and the guy dueling or
B: u're so unlucky that u died