--Mall of America--

DeletedUser

--Mall of America-- Accepting

Town Name: --Mall of America--

Town Rank: 1145

Town Points: 13208

What positions are open:

Builders, Duelers (soilders), and adventures are all welcome. Greenhorns and temporary visits (shopping passes) for free shopping are very welcome.

Number of Open Positions: We have more than a couple, and we can always make some more.

Town Descriptions:

My original purpose when I founded this town was to fund and build this town on the basis of FREE SHOPPING. What this means, is that for those who want to get an item in these stores, they are not forced to pay any tax or fee from being an outsider or temporary insider in this town.

I have a town that has a Mortician, Level 5 Bank, Level 4 Hotel, Level 6 Tailor, Level 6 Gunsmith, and a level 5 General Store. This is always growing!

Where to contact:

Contact Brock4 by:

(a) in the game by clicking on rankings on the top right of the page, opening a window that you can search for players and enter Brock4

(b) in the game, clicking telegrams on the top right of the page, opening a window--> click write on the left and entering Brock4

(b) replying on this thread (below)

(c) message me by clicking my name (by the Picture of Matt Damon) and sending me a message that you want to join this town.

Thank you and please either join or go shopping (free shopping passes)

Brock4

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would like to note, that I am still looking for anyone to join me to complete this town. Please feel free to ask any questions or comments.

DeletedUser

I completed the bank a week or two ago and now working on the General Store to be level 6. It is just about completed.

We are still recruiting to all types of people.