Make the DOI and Labor Day BBQ Tongs Auctionable

DeletedUser

You are not understanding a point dashakol.

For the repeated things YOU PAYED $50000 in any situation. If you had payed 750 or 2000 nuggets for the original one, those are not the ones that are under possible sale.
They don´t want you to sell your purchase item. They are giving the option to sell the repeated that got out of the bag... that costed $50000.

Because on the event, there was a trade ratio between upbs-nuggets-money.
50 upbs = 50 nuggets = $5000

So they just used that for making the value of those items and gave the possibility of selling them for the "value they had". And it would be a crazy thing to sell your unique items.

And that´s why i got the idea that the minimal value of those items, if they got into the market, should be very very high, so even people that want to sell them to any "Friend" would need to pay a massive fee to place them on the market.
Tongs $125000 = $2500 in fees to place on the market
DOI $350000 = $7000 in fees to place on the market.

But i understand there option, since those things will be back this year for the same upb-nugget price they where on the shop. So anyone that doesn´t have them could abuse the system and just get some spare money and make another account just for jamming upbs and buy that thing and sell it.
This way there are only 2 ways to get it into your account: using upbs or nuggets.

DeletedUser35533

You are not understanding a point dashakol.

For the repeated things YOU PAYED $50000 in any situation. If you had payed 750 or 2000 nuggets for the original one, those are not the ones that are under possible sale.
They don´t want you to sell your purchase item. They are giving the option to sell the repeated that got out of the bag... that costed $50000.

Because on the event, there was a trade ratio between upbs-nuggets-money.
50 upbs = 50 nuggets = $5000

So they just used that for making the value of those items and gave the possibility of selling them for the "value they had". And it would be a crazy thing to sell your unique items.

And that´s why i got the idea that the minimal value of those items, if they got into the market, should be very very high, so even people that want to sell them to any "Friend" would need to pay a massive fee to place them on the market.
Tongs $125000 = $2500 in fees to place on the market
DOI $350000 = $7000 in fees to place on the market.

But i understand there option, since those things will be back this year for the same upb-nugget price they where on the shop. So anyone that doesn´t have them could abuse the system and just get some spare money and make another account just for jamming upbs and buy that thing and sell it.
This way there are only 2 ways to get it into your account: using upbs or nuggets.
DashAkol is right . you paid for the first one so getting a second 1 does not make it worth less then original . just getting a refund does not really feel very lucky .
Right now you wont be able to put it on the market at all . I don't see the point of your fees . I don't understand how you think this can be abused , bonds are worth more then money and tongs were worth more then 50k from day 1 , is no different than docs set or any other such items.

DeletedUser

DashAkol is right . you paid for the first one so getting a second 1 does not make it worth less then original . just getting a refund does not really feel very lucky .
Right now you wont be able to put it on the market at all . I don't see the point of your fees . I don't understand how you think this can be abused , bonds are worth more then money and tongs were worth more then 50k from day 1 , is no different than docs set or any other such items.

Who much did you payed for the bag? Don´t tell me that you payed 2000 nuggets-upbs for the bag where you got the DOI... or are you saying that you really payed 2000 nuggets-upbs for the bag that dropped the DOI? Or that you payed 750 nuggets-upbs for the bag where you got the tongs?

They made a mistake on placing the tongs and doi onto the bags. So they only way to correct it is to give back the money that people payed for the bag... and that´s the only way since they will be on sale on the shop when the time of the year that they are representing will be back.

And you don´t see why im telling that this can be abused? Look at fort fights. 75% of the people that go there only move around from town-fort-town-fort.... getting the upbs for 5 months and you get the 2000 without doing nothing more. Wait for the DOI to arrive, buy it and give it to "a friend". What would your "friend" pay for it? The minimal. Keep it going until the tongs are into the shop. Again, buy it, sell them... for the minimal to your "friend".
And he could use is own upbs to get other things.
That's already happening with chests... for many time. At least on this one the supports are getting there hands full since it has been a great way on catching thousands of accounts working for "friends". And the worlds got some lower number of fort fighters only accounts.

DeletedUser

Who much did you payed for the bag? Don´t tell me that you payed 2000 nuggets-upbs for the bag where you got the DOI... or are you saying that you really payed 2000 nuggets-upbs for the bag that dropped the DOI? Or that you payed 750 nuggets-upbs for the bag where you got the tongs?

First of all for x-mas event you could not use bonds, just 50 nuggets or 50 K in game $.
After that many people including me purchase around 5000 nuggets and used all of it for the bags just with the hope to get the DoI and what I got was a second tongs. Now I do not ask for much, just give me a chance to give away my tongs for a DoI. Both of them had the same chance, I was unlucky with one and lucky with the other.

About fort fighters using their bonds to help friends they can do it now with Chests like premium chest what were not auctionable before but now. So even if this can be abusable it's not more than what is available in the game right now. And tell me why would they fort fighters do that when others give much more cash for it?

DeletedUser35533

They made a mistake on placing the tongs and doi onto the bags. So they only way to correct it is to give back the money that people payed for the bag... and that´s the only way since they will be on sale on the shop when the time of the year that they are representing will be back.

And you don´t see why im telling that this can be abused? Look at fort fights. 75% of the people that go there only move around from town-fort-town-fort.... getting the upbs for 5 months and you get the 2000 without doing nothing more. Wait for the DOI to arrive, buy it and give it to "a friend". What would your "friend" pay for it? The minimal. Keep it going until the tongs are into the shop. Again, buy it, sell them... for the minimal to your "friend".
And he could use is own upbs to get other things.
That's already happening with chests... for many time. At least on this one the supports are getting there hands full since it has been a great way on catching thousands of accounts working for "friends". And the worlds got some lower number of fort fighters only accounts.
What and how much I paid for it is irrelevant. I personally sold off my collection to pay for the bags and I did not pay to buy an item I paid for a lottery ticket and won a drop that is allegedly lucky , I paid same for the bag that gave me tongs that I paid for the one that gave me docs horse or 5k tie ,by your logic would docs horses value be less if I had 1 previously?All I am asking is for an ability to auction it off.If it was a mistake than im still owed stuff , in many mmos it is customary for administration to give out gifts to placate the players when a server goes down or mistakes are made and players through no fault of their own are inconvenienced.
I don't see your logic in saying a measly refund is the only way.
I also still don't get how this exploitation would work , DOI and tongs are worth a lot no one would buy 10 or 20 to sell them of cheap . 5 months of work to get what ,what would the "exploiters" gain be and is it really an exploit if you have to put in 5 months into it ?
winter charms minimum is 1$ ,should it be jacked up to 100k so people don't sell it carelessly? few months back we even had minimum and maximum price limits and only thing that did was make trade stagnant. items have fluctuating value and people should be able to sell them for whatever they like (multiple accounts should be weeded out the old way and if that is not what you meant ,I say people are free to be FF only) only use of minimum is the cash we get from selling to mobile trader.

Last edited by a moderator: