Major's Ghost Town RP

DeletedUser

(I'm back!) Wow, now it's a very slow day today... Look! Here come the settlers!

DeletedUser

(Of course I sleep! But I wake up early and end up staying up longer than any of you people can.)

DeletedUser15762

(I can stay up longer. But I'm a college student. Classes and all! ;) )

DeletedUser

At Fairfaxs' stores... Ah! Hello good sirs, looking for some good quality pictures are you, well here are pictures of some, uhh friendly locals. And you want 2 sacks of flower? That will be 16$. You Miss what...

At the Hotel... Yes sir! We provide room service tor 3 to 5 star rooms. Yes we are family friendly. Yes of course we serve food!

DeletedUser

(Sorry my characters haven't arrived for ages. I've been offline for a while. And this story seems to be very rambling, even without all the little arguments. Nothing really happens.)

Meg Jones and Red Bear ride into town, stopping off at Jean's hotel for a rest.

DeletedUser

Wow Rodrigo business is great! ZING! We have tons of people paying dueling fees and staying at the hotel, not to mention they're swarming Fairfax's ahhh, this is the life, oh hello you two that arrived in town just now, do you need a room?

DeletedUser

"I'll take a room." Says Meg, "But if I get any unwanted attention, I ain't paying! And how much is it for Red to pitch a Tipi outside?"

DeletedUser

The teepee will cost 15$ up front, and 10$ in back per person in it. And what do you mean by unwanted attention? I do not see any, err friends with you.

DeletedUser

"Don't get fresh with me, Frenchy. Just 'cos I ain't seeing anybody, don't mean I want a drunk to come and grope me in the night!" Meg told him, and then paid the price for Red Bear, who went to pitch his tipi.
"You'll get my fee tomorrow, assuming nobody sneaks in." She glared at him.