Mafia round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Signups start Now!

The setting:
You are in a small Italian community and the mafia has infiltrated the village. At night time, they senselessly murder villagers and act as common folk during the day, they are indistinguishable from common villagers. The town ruler (me) has decided to hold a meeting everyday to lynch one person that the town suspects is a mafia member. I am only here to moderate the game and will remain impartial as I have no interest on which side wins.

Characters:
There will be 3 mafia and 1 seer unless we get 12 or more players. All other players will be common villagers. You should keep your role a secret, although the Mafia members will have to know who each other are so they can vote who to kill during the night phase. There will also be 1 NPC that will be killed off at the very beginning of the game during a night phase. This will be the villagers wake up call that there are Mafia in their town and will set the chain of events in motion from there. All roles are chosen at random and I will message each player with their role.

Mafia: Your job is meet with your fellow Mafia every night and kill a citizen. Send a private message to your fellow mafia and send me your final decision during the night phase. You do not want to be caught so you must pose as a citizen daily.

Seer: You are undercover, you are a citizen with a special privilege. You are able to Private message me nightly and ask about 1 player to find out what their secret identity is. I will then reveal your choice to the village during the next day phase, with that players role in the game. The Seer can not be killed in the first round.

Villager: Common folk, no role just figure out who's trying to kill you!

Winning:
The villagers win if they find and kill all the Mafia members. Mafia wins if they outnumber the villagers at any point. If there is 1 Mafia and 1 Villager left at the end of the game I will randomly draw a name. The surviver wins. If the Seer has outed all the Mafia and it is down to 1 Villager and 1 Mafia the Villagers win.

Gameplay:
Day begins at 2pm GMT and lasts 48 hours. If a majority vote is reached before the 48 hours are up night phase will begin upon my posting of the lynching.
--Lynching: During the day phase all players will discuss who they think may be Mafia. Each player (including Mafia members) should vote for who they want to be lynched and why. Once a majority is reached or 48 hours has elapsed I will post officially post the lynching and what role of that player.

Night begins after each day phase ends and lasts for 24 hours.
--Mafia must decide amongst themselves who they want to kill and pm me the name. I will then post at the beginning of the next day phase who the victim was and their role.
--Seer: Must pm me during the night phase the players name whom they want to know is either Mafia or Villager. I will post that information at the beginning of the next day phase.

All votes during the day phase must be in bold as in, I vote for Bob

If there is no majority and a Mafia member has not been exposed by the Seer I will randomly kill a player and post their role at the beginning of the day phase. If I do not hear from the Seer then they forfeit that turn and no ones role will be exposed during the next day phase. The Seer is protected during the first night phase and can not be killed off.

Strategy:
The purpose of this game is deceit and observation, so use that to your advantage. A good example of deceit is that anyone can post and state that they're the seer (including the mafia members) during the daytime, so choose your allies carefully. On the other end, if you reveal that you're the seer and really do reveal the identity of a mafioso, you can rest assured that they're probably going to eliminate you the following night. On the other end, if you notice that a certain three people haven't really been voting for each other in any kind of majority, then use your skills of observation and post your observations when you cast your vote during the day. This game definitely favors the clever.

Notes:
* This is a long and involving game, DO NOT sign-up if you're not clear on what you're doing, or if you're not going to be able to post at least once every 24 hours.

* Cheating, there really is no cheating, the whole game is deceiving etc.. PM each other, lie, cheat steal, this is the mafia!!! Remember if you are lying, chances are the others are lying to you

* If you're dead you may speak beyond the grave since I will not reveal the true identities to the dead so a dead person knows nothing more than you do. Dead people write in blue so we know you are dead. Dead people may not speculate nor conspire with the remaining players in order to sway votes.

* This isn't really a roleplaying game in the sense that you really act out a character, but getting into it and acting as if you ARE a character makes the game A LOT more fun for everyone involved.

DeletedUser

Players

1.Kiano 23
2.wert718
3.David Schofield
4.Trainman96
5.Darknoon5
6. James the Hunter
7.anhlong1122
8.Ollieman

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

sign me up
and this time get 12 people so that there will not be a tie

DeletedUser13682

Memememmemememmemememememememmemememememememmeemeememmememem~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DeletedUser

Jesus Christ Kid! Does every god damned thing with you have to be a question!

DeletedUser

Im in. I want to get BOTH of you hung. This is getting annoying and I need to vent.

DeletedUser

Over my dead body!!!! You killed the one thing on this forum that i love and thats the campfire section!!!

DeletedUser13682

You killed it once, there might not be a chance to revive it.

Status
Not open for further replies.