Mafia: Forum Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well, he signed up before he was banned. I'm going to remove his name right now. We need two more people and then the fun begins!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry about that, I fixed it haha.

TWO MORE PEOPLE BEFORE THE GAME STARTS, COME'ON PEOPLE!

DeletedUser

Alright. That completes the sign-ups. The first 48 hour period will begin in about an hour. Get ready folks, I'll be PMing you your information within the next hour (or however long it takes me to prepare it).

DeletedUser

Sorry anhlong1122, you can get the next round in. It's just that I need people who definitely know what they're doing and you are kind of shaky on the rules at the moment. It's nothing against you personally, it's just that I really need this first round to go smoothly. Anyways, that being said, if you would both kindly not fight in my thread I would highly appreciate it.

:) Play will officially begin with the next post.

DeletedUser

You awaken abruptly from your sleep. At first thought, you're a bit disoriented but then you realize you're in your bed and everything is okay. You rush to get out of bed and open your window -- the sounds of birds chirping and voices echoing in the courtyard greet you alongside a fresh gust of air. You are late. Today is the day you are going to give your testimony to the rest of the village.

You quickly brush your teeth, change into your day clothes, and rush out the door. As you arrive in the courtyard you hear the villagers talking about nakshtra. Apparently, he is suspected of being a mafioso.
You are prepared to give the village the speech of a lifetime...

Good
Villagers: 7/7
Seer: 1/1
Bad
Mafia: 3/3

DeletedUser3717

Jordon walks around the local village with the smell of meat and vegtables in the air.

A few villagers pass Jordon and so do a few shady charcters Jordon looks round and see's George Hurst Staring at him.

"What?" Jordon ask as he makes his way past George Hurst pushing him out of the way,George Hurst Falls over.

"Fool.." Jordon said as he made his way to the market,

Jordon arrived to the podium and began to make his way to the town centre to give his speech to the villagers,

"I think Nakshtra should be hung as many of you other villagers have claimed she has done many wrong acts over the past few days, If we want these to stop then we must act now before it gets too late! Whos with me?" Jordon yelled as he looked at Nakshtra with a sympathetic look

Status
Not open for further replies.