Luck is on my side!

• Thread starter Jordan Pinnacle
  • Start date

DeletedUser

After hearing all the fuss about the union flag, and how hard it is to obtain. I decided to try my luck to get it, even though I didn't even
need it for a quest. It was need for XP anyway :D.

So I went to a town and prayed twice, which equaled to 30 minutes. Then I selected 2 hours of work at gaurding a fort.

When I came back there it was in my reports... On my first try...
unionflagul7.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I had that kind of luck when I went into the 2nd World. In W1 it took forever to bring back 2 posters. In W2, the very first putting up posters job I did, I acquired 2 posters before I even got the quest calling for me to bring 2 back.

DeletedUser

I had that kind of luck when I went into the 2nd World. In W1 it took forever to bring back 2 posters. In W2, the very first putting up posters job I did, I acquired 2 posters before I even got the quest calling for me to bring 2 back.

W2 helped me realize it's better to do 2 hour jobs because you get better % and more quantities of what you need.

DeletedUser

Lucky? or am I?
luck.png
club.png
flag_north.png

I got those together without praying. Took me about 3 tries.

DeletedUser

W2 helped me realize it's better to do 2 hour jobs because you get better % and more quantities of what you need.

Yeah, I can see that happening. The only problem is mustering enough energy to do a 2 hour job until there are places to sleep. Right now I have to wait for energy to build up just to do an hour job :p

DeletedUser

Talk about 20 times with no luck plus premium bonus

Pray, pray, and pray, thats the only thing I can say ;). They're people that have gone days without what they're looking for. The raven feather took me longer than to get this flag, lol. Now if I could just trade it to you... for a hefty price :D.

Yeah, I can see that happening. The only problem is mustering enough energy to do a 2 hour job until there are places to sleep. Right now I have to wait for energy to build up just to do an hour job :p

Yea, I'm accuatlly a bit surprised a town hasn't gone up yet in W2, and where I spawned in W1, one town haves a monoply on the hotel business for about 4 blocks.

DeletedUser

'' wants to punch that smile out off Jordan Pinnacle face''

Everyone are not as lucky as you so dont come here and talk about your luck. Cause it might turn soon, when the guys who have worked more that 24 hours and still haven't got it, will go a beat you up.

DeletedUser

Everyone are not as lucky as you so dont come here and talk about your luck. Cause it might turn soon, when the guys who have worked more that 24 hours and still haven't got it, will go a beat you up.

One emote smiley for you: :p

DeletedUser

There's something to praying....or it's just one heck of a coincidence...same here Jordan, prayed for 30 minutes in the morning before heading out and performing my first 2hour job for the day, grave digging, just for the exp and 'found' a shovel......think that has odds of like 8% or something low like that...

And THANK YOU to Ocheesee Jane for my sig banner!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There's something to praying....or it's just one heck of a coincidence...same here Jordan, prayed for 30 minutes in the morning before heading out and performing my first 2hour job for the day, grave digging, just for the exp and 'found' a shovel......think that has odds of like 8% or something low like that...

And THANK YOU to Ocheesee Jane for my sig banner!!!!

Your welcome, did you upload it? It's not showing.

I've been doing the praying too several times. It does help alot!

DeletedUser

i had the opposite effect i try to find a stupid ham for 3 days , occasionally switching job to recharge motivation, :mad:my ranking drop from 86-500

DeletedUser

Ok, I shouuld post here as well, first time guarding fort:

Guard fort

94%
2hours
$ 9
18 Experience points
luck.png

flag_north.png
flag_north.png

So 2 in 2 hours. I think it is total random luck.

If someone not trust I can show screen.

DeletedUser

Ok, I shouuld post here as well, first time guarding fort:

Guard fort

94%
2hours
$ 9
18 Experience points
luck.png

flag_north.png
flag_north.png

So 2 in 2 hours. I think it is total random luck.

If someone not trust I can show screen.

lmao, you've out done me!

DeletedUser

Yea, I'm accuatlly a bit surprised a town hasn't gone up yet in W2, and where I spawned in W1, one town haves a monoply on the hotel business for about 4 blocks.

I just checked, your one map to my right, and up north a bit fishing. If you come down to yourleft, to cocano, we will have a hotel tomorrow, and a tailor and a gen store! come bea visitor! or a member! we need 2 more, free hotels!!!

DeletedUser

Talk about being bitter...