Looking for Strong Soldiers and Pure Builders for World 12

DeletedUser

Contact me in world 10 or 12 to join if you plan on being a strong soldier or pure builder. We want active players of coarse. We are all active and organized.

I'm sure there will be some childish post put in here, but disregard their boredom with the forum.

Contact me in the game with request and specifics on your game plan. I won't be checking forum for request to join.

sLLICKwICKbILLY

550 wins - 29 losses

"The Lion Never Fears The Jackyl"

DeletedUser

contact sagaris in w-10 or w-11 or w-11, me and 2 of my rl friends are all going pure duelers so we'd be happy to join you :D

DeletedUser

I was all set to send you a message but I came up with a weak soldier.

I'll try harder when world 13 comes around.

Yeah you'll have to hit me up in 13 then. Let me know if you want some tips next time. We'll hook you up.

DeletedUser

LOL, that's just it...play. Like I said look around the boredom fellas. Getting great response on 12 from you all so keep the strength coming.

DeletedUser

Im planning to be a melee soldier, but i couldnt found any guide, any suggestion for me guys? :(

DeletedUser

I haven't shaved recently so I guess I could be considered a little coarse... although I'm thinking about playing another weak soldier... so I guess it's picking cotton and berries for me then...

DeletedUser

this may be n00b but im asking anyway.....what is a weak soldier?
the joke is that no one strives to make a weak soldier. anyone is going to say they are a strong soldier because they are trying to make strong soldiers.