Looking for a town..?

DeletedUser

Hello, my name is RangersApprentice..

I am here on behalf of my town, -NOVA- Jackston.

We are currently looking for brand new recruits of at least level 10 or higher. We will take up any recruits of any character type - not just builders,duelers,adventurers, etc.

Currently our town has 5 members, with an alliance of 5 other towns. Our town consists of almost fully developed buildings, our gunsmith, residences and bank are nearing completion.

if you are attacked/dueled by anyone, town members and alliance members will always have your back when you need help. We are all very active members and strive to become well known players in The-west.

We expect all players to be kind and respectful to not only town members, but all players of the-west, any nonsense will result in instant dismissal from the town.

Currently we can have up to 20 members, so their are 15 free spots to left opened for any players who wish to join our Town.

If you would like more information on the town, please send a message to RangersApprentice in game

Thank you for taking the time to read this post, I hope to recruit many of you in due time ;)

-- RangersApprentice --
-- Founder Of -NOVA- Jackston --

DeletedUser

OOps, i put this in the wrong section.. could somebody move this to the correct forum section ?