Long Walk...

DeletedUser

Well I recently joined a town, and just found out that its 6 squares away! :eek:

I clicked "walk" (I have no donkey XD) and the timer said 16:33:30!!!!

Does this mean I can't do anything else for 16 days!??!?!?!? :eek::eek::eek:

DeletedUser

Sheesh, I'm disappointed you didn't apply for my Roleplaying Town!:(:(

DeletedUser

I taking a guess that, yes. (EDIT - laughed at myself for not noticing the days thing - it IS hours). You are traveling to your new town and have no other time to do anything.

The alternative it to find something to do on the way there. Like do some fence fixing somewhere halfway to your new town for a couple of hours, then continue to your town. The downside is you get to your town a couple hours later.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

oh Calus, I diddn't know u had a town!!! What world is it in, and what block??

DeletedUser

I believe that's 16 hours, 33 minutes and 30 seconds; not days, hours and minutes.

DeletedUser

Not yet, but you can come over here while we build up our residency, then I can send you an invite tomorrow?:)

DeletedUser

maybe, but the town I'm currently in, has more stuff. Im going to wit and see, but I really like the Role Play Town idea! I'll be over when umm, think u could upgrad the hotel?

DeletedUser

It is in fact 16hrs, 33mins and 30 secs of walking .. but you can do other things on route if you wish .. just do your normal tasks .. say 4hrs a day .. that would add up to 24 hours of travel and work, you don't lose out on your experience, and if you time it right you can walk between jobs whilst you are sleeping in real life, you gain energy while walking so it is almost as good as holing up in the janitors cupboard :)

DeletedUser

well one other thing calus, my other town has more jobs close to home. Let's just see what happens.