lol

DeletedUser

Well you know that fame isn't all it's cracked up to be... It is the fleeting, fickle child of nosiness I think.... Hahahaha!

Of course W8 is quite a complex place, and fort battles are often attended by many people who do not care about the outcome of the battle at all. They are there for the fun of the battle. They are not part of the politics of the attack or the defense - and their towns and fellow mates are not part of their antics... That would of course throw a curve ball into your graph stats...
Yet I understand what you are saying.

Of course you don't want more enemies - I understand that too - yet I wonder what you expect to happen when you attack forts that belong to other people... As I said - it is all very interesting!

Of course there are also those that will thank you for providing them with a bit of battle fun tonight... so I guess there is that too. I'd wish you luck, but I don't want you to win and I'm really quite honest :) So I guess I'll just say - Bye for now and we'll see how it goes.

DeletedUser

Fort West Wolves (10/27/2009)
Fort Flagstone (10/26/2009) <<<<<<<<<<<
LN Gunfighters Fort (10/25/2009)
Fort Goodwill (10/22/2009)
Fort FoM Blaine (10/18/2009)
Fort Flagstone (10/18/2009) <<<<<<<<<<<
Happy Green Fort (10/12/2009)
Fortgotten Empire (10/07/2009)

Well, I guess being out west the eastern side of the world doesn't care about us that much . . . not that it matter much though

Good Luck to everyone during the Fort Battles, I will be at a Halloween Party and can't be of any help:sad:

DeletedUser

Well it looks as if the FoM is going to go 0-3 unless something drastic happens on the third fort battle:razz:

Thanks for the fun anyway, clotho;)

DeletedUser13388

Good Game.

FoM played really nice in Happy`s fort.GG GL and GN8 ;)

DeletedUser

Battle for Forgotten Empire
497 Experience points.
Having been hit during the battle you collapse and pass out.

Not too bad :)

DeletedUser

i gues its 0-3..i was offline at the battle time :(...
but seriously luking at the graveyards of the 3 forts... -fom- were seriously outnubered at the gunfighter fort... 97-19...
at happy saloon it was almost equal both sides.. 61-49....
at forgotten empire it was 86-60...

total no. of attackers at the 3 forts = 128
total no. of defenders at the 3 forts = 244

tat is definitely amazing fr me...as i said earlier i thought 2 were dummy battles while 1 wud be the real battle in which -fom- will go wid full force....but luks like wat clotho said was rite..they were trying to win all the 3 forts...though were unfortunate tat they cudnt win any of them...as just like defenders splitted b/w the different forts...so did the attackers

DeletedUser

For your thousands of spreadsheets, Clotho:

Battle for happy fort medium
Experience points 1292 Experience points.
Injury In the last moment a comrade pulls you down behind the protecting cover, but it was nearly too late already. You lose 851 health points.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry. I have been too unconscious to post any in the forum.

First of all, I feel really sorry that we lost all the 3 battles. We have learned a lot and hope we can improve. It was really precious learning for me.

But, I am so glad to hear that many of you have enjoyed the battle. Especially at Happy Fort Medium, yeah... it was really fun and really close, DragonFly. ;-)

Ryan Perez, I have already put the data immediately after the battle before I left for hangout. Thanks though. Anyway, yeah, it was tough enough for you to lose your HP finally. It hurts, Doesn't it. That's the cost what you should have paid for your 1000+ XP in every fort battles ;-)

Anyway, all, thanks a lot for your participants and see you next time.

Enjoy.

Clotho.

DeletedUser

There are two things I would like to point out:

1. This is a legitimate tactic used all the time. That being said, I do think it's kind of cheap (and in theory, unnecessary) since FoM is so large anyway, and SHOULD be able to produce a full 128.
2. That graph looks terrible. You tried to do too much with one graph and it just came out looking messy. Kudos for taking the time to put it together, though.