lol

DeletedUser

just saw the fort overview tab on world 8...1 person has attacked 2 forts...and both battles are within a span of 40 minutes...also another person from the same town as his has attacked one fort and its time coinciding wid the frst fort fight:

user name: -LN- Gunfighter Fort (attacker mild bill crow town)
Fort battle: Tomorrow at 2:13 AM User name: happy fort medium(attacker clotho crow town)
Fort battle: Tomorrow at 2:13 AM User name: Forgotten Empire(attacker mild bill crow town)
Fort battle: Tomorrow at 2:50 AM

i havent yet decided to take part in which battle and from which side....but surely by the look of them 2 of them are gonna be dummy battles.....
one cannot be in all 3 battles at same time :blink:

btw is the person who has caled the attack automatically joins the battle??coz if it is the case he will surely be called deserter in one of them atleast....

DeletedUser

That's just the usual lame FoM/Clotho strategy. Who attacks a fort on Halloween anyway? I pity you, Clotho.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ryan Perez,

That's just the usual lame FoM/Clotho strategy. Who attacks a fort on Halloween anyway? I pity you, Clotho.

Sorry, I already had the Halloween party yesterday with my friends and my boss. Today, I just need to prepare trick-or-treating.

BTW, I am really impressed that you always keep your HP behind your own shields and duel other town members immediately after the fort battles. :indian:

from battle reports in the last 6 fort battles except La Vie Maqnifique battle:
Ryan Perez Happy saloon 1470 1027 0 5 1319 2 443 264 0 21 5
Ryan Perez Happy saloon 1480 1262 0 8 1834 1 218 229 1 21 5
Ryan Perez Happy saloon 1470 1162 0 12 2877 2 308 240 3 21 5
Ryan Perez Happy Saloon 2 1460 1252 0 15 3659 1 208 244 2 12 5
Ryan Perez Happy Saloon 2 1440 1098 0 15 3845 1 342 256 4 12 5
Ryan Perez Happy Saloon 2 1300 1300 0 8 1894 0 0 237 0 12 5

And nakshtra,

We have tried to coordinate the attack with 3 different people at once but somewhat failed. But, it looks just fine though. :)

As for the fort battles, we hope we could win all 3 fort battles so that there are going to be no deserter this time. But, as you may have noticed in previous fort battles, all of us are not scared of sacrificing themselves in order to protect our friends and family. I have to say that I am really proud of them and am really appreciate the support and contribution.

Anyway, if you decide to join the battle as attackers in any fort battle, it would be greatly appreciated. :)

Happy Halloween !

Clotho

just saw the fort overview tab on world 8...1 person has attacked 2 forts...and both battles are within a span of 40 minutes...also another person from the same town as his has attacked one fort and its time coinciding wid the frst fort fight:

DeletedUser

This is an interesting strategy. But it is also a wake up call to anyone who has a fort on W8 and wants to keep it.

Think if your town can afford to call three fights at once...
Think what will happen if this strategy succeeds.
Think about how many FoM towns are working to help FoM but still don't have forts and are waiting for one....
Think about whether or not they have their eye on your fort... and if you think the answer to that is no - then think again.

Because if this strategy succeeds - you are next.

If everyone who is not part of FoM comes out to defend these forts, then this strategy will not succeed. The attackers will have spent a lot of money for nothing - and everyone will be safer. This is not a matter of whose side you're on - or who you are allied with. This is a matter of canceling out a very dangerous tactic. And the way to do it is very West... all you have to do is put in an appearance ;) Don't let my bad jokes keep you from doing the right thing. Pick a fort near you - Go and defend. You don't even have to be there - you can pick a spot and then go out and enjoy your Halloween party.

DeletedUser

Great opinion. What you have pointed out is the reason why we initiate this operation.

First of all, this is not a new tactic but the tactic our common enemies already used a couple of month ago. We are just copying their tactic and paying back to those enemies - HAPPY, LN and FORGOTTEN. Also, they are always against us and our major threats as seen below.

battlesummary102709.jpg

We are prepared for the consequences. At least my town is fully aware of it. If we lose our fort and then we can attack and attack to gain it back. We can have fun and gain XP in doing so. Most importantly, we do not want to make more enemies but always want to make more friends. :)

We all know that how hard to attack and win a fort. That's where this strategy started. So, if we win any of those fort battles, we are planning to donate the forts to the towns who help us the most so that more towns own fort and let their workers build the fort and gain XP.

Since we don't want to burden other towns, we initiated the fort battles with our own treasury. We have a lot of money in town treasury and we are always thinking what is the best way to spend the money in order to make this World 8 more exciting.

So, ALL, please go and join the battle. If you help us attacking the fort, it would be greatly appreciated.

Happy Halloween :laugh:
Clotho, The Founder of -FoM- Crow Town

This is an interesting strategy. But it is also a wake up call to anyone who has a fort on W8 and wants to keep it.

Think if your town can afford to call three fights at once...
Think what will happen if this strategy succeeds.
Think about how many FoM towns are working to help FoM but still don't have forts and are waiting for one....
Think about whether or not they have their eye on your fort... and if you think the answer to that is no - then think again.

Because if this strategy succeeds - you are next.

If everyone who is not part of FoM comes out to defend these forts, then this strategy will not succeed. The attackers will have spent a lot of money for nothing - and everyone will be safer. This is not a matter of whose side you're on - or who you are allied with. This is a matter of canceling out a very dangerous tactic. And the way to do it is very West... all you have to do is put in an appearance ;) Don't let my bad jokes keep you from doing the right thing. Pick a fort near you - Go and defend. You don't even have to be there - you can pick a spot and then go out and enjoy your Halloween party.

DeletedUser

Hahaha! Why Clotho I think I appreciate you! What a fun discussion we are having!

Of course it is a lovely idea to give the fort you win as a prize to whoever sends in the most support - especially since that will most likely be one of the towns you are working with - and they have probably already been waiting patiently (or impatiently) for a fort. But the current owner of the fort might have a different opinion on the matter... They might actually like to keep it.

Also it is quite obvious that you can "arrange" for any town you want to have the most participants, because a town can easily be stacked with those who will go. Invitations are easily sent and accepted aren't they;)

DeletedUser

This is nothing compared to world 7 :laugh:.

One alliance (Seth) decided to attack two forts belonging to another alliance (IMC), and then attacked yet another fort belonging to close and powerful allies of IMC that usually help them win fort battles (one of IMC's forts have been attacked like 6 times over and over again by Seth and they have beaten them each time because of them).

So then IMC decided to fight fire with fire and attacked the main fort of the Seth town that was attacking them. The funny part is that the Seth town changed that fort's profile by saying that they hold the fort and that the attackers should go home, which I find hilarious since they attack the same small fort belonging to IMC over 6 times, failing hard on each fight.

As for world 8, you're going to have another fort battle on the waiting screen by the end of the day, but it's going to be far out west. Goodluck to both sides out east though, have a good time in your fights.

DeletedUser

First of all, Clotho, please stop making double posts (which is against the rules) and don't do full quotes. This thread really looks ugly (like all the other threads where you are involved).

Second, I have to comment on this:

- I have never dueled someone after he had taken part in a fort battle and was low on HP. It's true that I was in your town after you had died in a fort battle but I chose not to attack you - instead I passed out JBona who had 1470 HP.

- We haven't yet started any fake fort battles like you did yesterday. Of course, this will change now. Every town that helps you is a possible candidate.

Last but not least I'm really astonished by your graphics - or maybe rather shocked. You seem to have an incredibly large amount of spare time.

PS: I feel flattered that you're watching each step I make on world 8 but I have to disappoint you: I'm not interested in dudes even if they play a female character. Hahaha.

DeletedUser

Iliandra,

Yeah, this seems quite interesting. Now I think less guilty spending some time for the battle preparation. :)

Again, that is the reason that -FoM- Crow Town initiated the battles. We will keep the promise and donate the fort. So, please help us taking the fort and give us a chance to show our trustworthiness. ;-)

Clotho

Hahaha! Why Clotho I think I appreciate you! What a fun discussion we are having!

Of course it is a lovely idea to give the fort you win as a prize to whoever sends in the most support - especially since that will most likely be one of the towns you are working with - and they have probably already been waiting patiently (or impatiently) for a fort. But the current owner of the fort might have a different opinion on the matter... They might actually like to keep it.

Also it is quite obvious that you can "arrange" for any town you want to have the most participants, because a town can easily be stacked with those who will go. Invitations are easily sent and accepted aren't they;)

And Ryan Perez,

Sorry I didn't know the post rules. I just wanted to make my words clear cuz I was answering two people. Also, I was answering all of Iliandra's sentences. Sorry for the inconvenience that I may have made you feel uncomfortable. Thanks for letting me know though. I will fix them.

Ok. Let me defend myself.

1. JBona left my town 14/10/2009.
2. Unfortunately, I am always a dead meat in the most fort battles since I always ask my friends hide behind me.
3. Yeah. I might have misunderstood. I just assumed that some town members might be dueled immediately after fort battles since you were always stopping by -FoM- Crow Town.
4. I know you never attack me your friends unless I wear job clothing or without your friends.
5. Why do you think all battles are fake? I am afraid that you might be wrong.

As for the graph, yeah isn't it amazing? I was really frightened that I could do it that quickly. I guess... I need to thank to my RL job roles, collecting all the data available, making thousands of spreadsheets, presentations and reports and making strategies to lead my group. By doing so, I have noticed your interesting record and behavior in the fort battles. It's really simple - just go any fort and find your name in the battle report - It's amazing that you always have high HP regardless of the battle results. I am really wondering how you can do that.

Clotho

PS. BTW, have I ever insulted you?

DeletedUser

As for the graph, yeah isn't it amazing? I was really frightened that I could do it that quickly. I guess... I need to thank to my job roles, collecting all the data available, making thousands of spreadsheets, presentations and reports and making strategies for our group. By doing so, I have noticed your interesting record and behavior in the fort battles. It's really simple - just go any fort and find your name in the battle report - It's amazing that you always have high HP regardless of the battle results. I am really wondering how you can do that.

Excuse me, I'm not sure if I understand you correctly. Your job role is to collect data from the-west and make thousands of spreadsheets to work out a strategy on how to beat us? At first it sounded like you were talking of your "real life" but then you said "by doing so, I have noticed....". Or is it the same?

Happy Halloween!

DeletedUser

Okay Clotho - I am enjoying our little chat... and I think you and Ryan Perez have issues with each other... perhaps counseling will help????

Well Ryan Perez has a point when he brings up your graph - It is not actually designed to do anything except show that some people like to participate in fort battles.... I can hardly think that is a crime!

Unless you mean that it is also designed to act as a warning list for those who go against FoM.... as in we are watching you - and look what happened to the last town that dared... Hmmm... I wonder....

DeletedUser

I understand the graph, but how come our two fort battles were not included in the data?

DeletedUser

Clotho most times if you watch you'll find Ryan Perez hiding behind the largest group of people in the battle or behind a building if defending. :eek:hmy:;)

DeletedUser

Hi SmittenKitten - actually I think we should honor nakshtra and stick to the topic of the thread which is that multiple fort battles have been called at one time. Otherwise we might be accused of hijacking the thread for our own off-centered purposes :blink:

And being the honorable folk that we are - we wouldn't want to do that...

DeletedUser

Hi Iliandra, Oh heavens no .. we wouldn't want to do that. :)

I'm interested to see if they can actually pull off 3 fort battles at once and take any of them. ;)

DeletedUser

Wow, it seems that I am going to be famous soon. ;-)

Anyway answers:

Ryan Perez - I think I made you confused. Obviously this game is not my RL job. Sorry for the confusion.

Iliandra - As you know, I didn't want it. I agree counseling may help. As for the graph, yeah, it just says who are mostly participating in the fort battles. That's it. I don't have any energy to take care of more enemies. After I finished the graph, I was really frightened of knowing many new (official/unofficial) alliances. But, again, that's it. It's not good for us to make more enemies.

e5anderm - I am sorry for missing your fort battles. The graph was made just based on the last 6 fort battles when I prepared it.

SK - :)

Have fun, all.

Clotho.