Logged in to find my money gone???

DeletedUser

I am not a high level (lvl 16 Adventurer) and only had about 900, but its gone now.

Last thing I did was the "Waupee's Grandfather (The Thievery)" quest and "Waupee's Grandfather (The golden hawk)" quest. Then I went to a town to sleep and when I came back and logged in I found my cash gone.

In the thievery quest I lost the dual a few times but each time I lost to the thief, at the end of the dual it said that I lost no money.

Other quest duals that I have done, when I lost the quest dual I never noticed cash missing.

I am not yet a member of a town. (if that makes a dif).

Can a player lose money in a quest dual even when it says "Thief wins the duel. semi4 did not carry any cash and Thief walks away without taking any money."?

Thanks for any information.

DeletedUser

sure you werent dueled by anyone else?
are you telling the truth?
were you KOed(lost all your health)?

DeletedUser1105

I think you may have lost all of your health points. At which point you lose all of your money.

DeletedUser

well sounds like you got k.o.ed and you lost your pocket money of $900 and dont feel bad i know how you feel but i feel much better now lol i lost $500 when i was lvl 14 i think can't remember but along time ago on w 4. i did not want to tell anyone i was so ashamed but now you just made me come out and tell my funny story lol and you made my book of shame:eek:hmy:

DeletedUser

I thought you couldn't be dueled if you weren't a member of a town. He said he wasn't a member of any town. Could he have lost to the quest deul so much it KOed him?

DeletedUser

They said they AREN'T a member of a town. They couldn't have been dueled and knocked out.

It doesn't make sense though. If you were asleep and didn't do any jobs after that, you couldn't have been KO'd from working either. The only way I know to lose all your money is to be KO'd. That leaves me to believe you were KO'd in the NPC duels. Check those reports and look for one where it says you 'passed out'

DeletedUser

if you get ko'd from doing a job or a AI duel you loose all your money and he must of dueled that AI quest to many times i did i did it like 5 times and boom hotel

DeletedUser

I must have dualed so much that I was KOed.

The display did not update or change my health or cash status while I was dualing so I thought that when I went to the town to sleep I still had the cash but reading what some have posted and reading the game instructions again, I must have dualed the thief enough to get KOed in the quest.

DeletedUser

I must have dualed so much that I was KOed.

The display did not update or change my health or cash status while I was dualing so I thought that when I went to the town to sleep I still had the cash but reading what some have posted and reading the game instructions again, I must have dualed the thief enough to get KOed in the quest.

THE STATS DISPLAY IN THE GAME DOES NOT ALWAYS UPDATE IN REAL TIME!! :eek:hmy: The only way (that I know for sure) to make sure you're seeing your real stats is to pull up the character window, which then "forces" an update on the main stats display area.

I noticed this some time ago and it's one of the things I've been planning to post about, but as a newbie to these boards, I haven't yet gotten done familiarizing myself with the fora and all the existing threads/issues raised, so I was holding off (so as not to duplicate possible existing convo).

In fact, I lost my cash the other day in exactly the same way and for the same reason. :sad: So I know how you feel.

DeletedUser

or refresh!

OK -- and thanks... but why is that necessary? Many elements within the window are active and get changed as we sit and watch it; why not the stats display? That's one of the most important elements on the screen, as this thread makes clear. :unsure: