-LN- Leader required

• Thread starter Joey Marlborough
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Especially in this game so I hereby resign of President of -LN-, thanks to all the people who supported me in my endeavours.

DeletedUser

kootje On 8/2/09 at 5:09 PM
thanks good luck

Joey Marlborough On 8/2/09 at 12:32 PM
You're welcome, I know you are a good guy. Battle machine and stariq have opened and doing their regular ignoring me. Ryan tells me they will respect me when I get in the top ten, but will I respect them? or want to talk if this continues for a couple more weeks?

All my enemies treat me better than them, with one exception but he is no worse.

Thanks for getting back to me good luck in real life!

best wishes Joey

kootje On 8/2/09 at 12:24 PM
try Cool Hand G8R but at the moment i dont know for sure how much time he has.
thanks for understanding
kootje

Joey Marlborough On 8/2/09 at 12:21 PM
Thank you! maybe you can arrange for someone to cover you're leadership here when real life demands your full attention? Who should I contact in that situation?

kootje On 8/2/09 at 12:16 PM
sorry i have a bar restaurant in spain worked 19 hours last day and the next month i will be working a lot sorry.
thanks for helping

Please don't bring Ryan into this he's a good friend of both of us. I have no wish to make him feel uncomfortable! If you are really his friend you will stop!

Who started throwing mud? Answer StariqKech and you! even the enemy FoM showed great respect!!

Have I attacked either of you? no! I just gave you the opportunity to speak up. Both of you have verbally attacked me here and I used a bit of humour and a few facts thrown in for good measure.

I think you are cranky because you are hungy if you check my profile you will feel satisfied that your wish has been granted LOL

Don't be bitter be happy!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Now on a serious note. While -LN- and -FoM- are at each others throats all the time we have other parties growing large enough to kick the snot out of all of us. And they sit waiting in the back ground.:blink: And there may come a time when -LN- and -FoM- have to put the axe away and shake hands to form a much stronger alliance. :blink: Just food for thought.;)

On an even more serious note..... Who on Earth are you referring to? Let's bring them out in the front and shine some light on them now please.

DeletedUser

On an even more serious note..... Who on Earth are you referring to? Let's bring them out in the front and shine some light on them now please.

Maybe try looking in the rankings and see for yourself.;)

DeletedUser

Maybe try looking in the rankings and see for yourself.;)

Okay. I looked at the dueling ranks and saw long lists of FoM and LN with a very few from other towns in between. Can I ask who you were referring to again? I really wasn't able to see what you meant.

DeletedUser

Don't look in the dueling ranks ... check towns ... alliances and federations are popping up all over the place.

DeletedUser

SmittenKitten I hope your alliance appreciates you. You do a great job! You could make a fortune at this in rl... Heavy PR work... Intelligence operations, public opinion monitoring, damage control...

I would still love a straight answer. Why wouldn't I look in the dueling rankings for upwardly mobile threats? Yes there are a lot of alliances and federations - There always have been... some of them can even grow pretty large, but if they are all composed of mostly low level fighters, then how much of a real threat to FoM and LN can they be?

DeletedUser

A BIGGER federation and/or alliance can take all your forts and duel your people into submission, duhhhhhhhhhh

DeletedUser

A BIGGER federation and/or alliance can take all your forts and duel your people into submission, duhhhhhhhhhh

Wow Jim - You made a really good point there so I decided to look at a couple of towns to check out the viability of your suggestion.

Your town has 17 fighters over level 30. The range goes all the way up the mid 50's. You have 12 fighters over level 40. So that's 12 fighters between levels 40 - 56 (and that's not counting level 62 builder with a pretty good dueling level)

I chose a town randomly that fits the growing alliance label. Fort ? is part of a growing group of fort towns, and they own a fort. They have 12 fighters total over level 30. 7 of them are levels 30 and 31. Only two are over level 40, and their highest level fighter is level 42.

Tell me how this town which is one of the better towns in this growing alliance is a threat to FoM and LN combined...

DeletedUser

DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,,,,,

We are not talking about ONE town, what if 3 alliances joined and decided to take out one group of towns, for example if FOM and LN and the Star township decided to take on the Eagle township, all those members plus their other allies agaisnt Eagles 10 towns, they would lose their allies they have and loose their forts and such, RIGHT.

You always need to watch the other Alliances in case ONE ALLIANCE gets too big , that is ALL he was saying, COMMON SENSE

and this ONLY an example, I do not mean to offend anyone's town and/or alliance.

DeletedUser

They aren't, if we were combined. But where -FoM- and -LN- aren't combined and always fighting each other these other towns are growing pretty fast. It doesn't take long to level up in this game or to build towns and forts if you really want to. If they worked together and organized they could easily take forts from both alliances and neither of us would know what hit us until it was too late because all most of either side wants to do is try and destroy the other. :sad:

DeletedUser

And there may come a time when -LN- and -FoM- have to put the axe away and shake hands to form a much stronger alliance.

That will be fun, with everybody on the server in the same vast empire. With no PvP left in the game, perhaps you can then turn your attention to stopping the few people who continue playing from working jobs too.

DeletedUser10820

First of all, I need to expose The West W8's biggest cowards....BAT COUNTRY

Statistics of the town Bat Country
Passed-out opponents 323
Passed-out members 532

You all ONLY duel pure builders, duck into hotel immediately afterward, then leave town to make the trip home...except when we send you home the express route 8)
Aez is the ONLY member in your town I have respect for, as he is your only good dueler and he actually fights duelers, not defenseless builders.
It doesn't bother me anymore, seeing you have not hindered any growth of my towns or members, and you all use coward tactics yet still manage to KO yourselves. It makes our job easy! :)

--------------------------------------------------------

Onto the subject at hand...

I have enjoyed reading this thread. I only have a couple things to say to it.

Joey, it seems you desire what the Eagle Towns have had since Day 1 of this world. ;)

I have not had enough contact or experiences with many members of -LN- or -FoM- to make any judgement on many of you. This is why the Eagle Towns remain neutral.

If anyone (individual members or entire towns) is interested in structured leadership that has already proven successful, and joining a tight-knit family of towns with excellent communication, just message JBona or Darby in-game.
This is the first and last public Eagle recruitment, so everyone who wants to take advantage of it, do it now, because you will not see one from me again.

Cheers, everyone! I wish you all the best of luck in all worlds, and in RL :D