Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

FULL TIME #

so em man utd could not beat Inter

but we beat real what does rafa have to say to that???

DeletedUser

kitster29themescreensavuo1.gif

A Possibility?

sgerrard3xb7.gif

DeletedUser

Damn, that sounded like one hell of a finale.

Too bad I missed it.

DeletedUser

I tried watching a game of NFL once. New Orleans vs. San Diego.

Stopped after 10 minutes because of the insane amount of advert breaks. One per match is too much already.

DeletedUser

Soccer is the World Game. Australian football is rubbish.

And yes, I know that soccer is football. But no-one understands that over here. I can only be grateful we finally got the A-League and say...

Liverpool and Melbourne Victory and the Socceroos! (and the Netherlands in the World Cup once the Aussies are out.)

DeletedUser

I tried watching a game of NFL once. New Orleans vs. San Diego.

Stopped after 10 minutes because of the insane amount of advert breaks. One per match is too much already.

I watch soccer and pray for commercials to add some excitement to the game. :p

DeletedUser8950

:nowink::nowink:

scum
scum
scum
scum
scum
scum
scum
scum
scum

run run run

btw real are a bunch of divers lolololo0lolololol

mancs for the title though
*keeps running*
yah real and chealsea all dive and Ronaldo.
though I'm less fond of footie now adays, not enough english players and a English league. It's no wonder we lose all internatial tournaments:laugh:
One of the main reasons I support Man U is they're the only "big" team which plays a decent (Not good enough still) amount of english players. Arsenal...:mad:

DeletedUser

I watch soccer and pray for commercials to add some excitement to the game. :p
You don't get it, do you? Canada and the US seem to have been infected with some kind of sporting disease which prevents their residents from enjoying real games. And as Elmyr said, they find adverts exciting.

Football is the only sport which has ever reduced me to tears. I like rugby and hurling, but they are more for fun. In the immortal words of Jegsy Dodd:

"Only football can truly break your heart"

DeletedUser8950

You don't get it, do you? Canada and the US seem to have been infected with some kind of sporting disease which prevents their residents from enjoying real games. And as Elmyr said, they find adverts exciting.

Football is the only sport which has ever reduced me to tears. I like rugby and hurling, but they are more for fun. In the immortal words of Jegsy Dodd:

"Only football can truly break your heart"
Football's never reduced me to tears, but I agree it is more of a "real game" then some of the other sports out there.

DeletedUser

I've never met a Manc who's heart is actually in the game. My uncle (who's a red, like me) once broke his rib while celebrating football. That's how much Liverpool fans love the game.

DeletedUser8950

I've never met a Manc who's heart is actually in the game. My uncle (who's a red, like me) once broke his rib while celebrating football. That's how much Liverpool fans love the game.
I love it too:p I've been supporting Man U since I was 3.

DeletedUser

If it hasn't ever made you cry, then you aren't enjoying it fully.

Status
Not open for further replies.