Level 99 - ChatRak

DeletedUser

Indeed.

Fuzzballx was getting the very same attitude from Elk, and if anyone ever stalked anyone in W6, it was Elk stalking Fuzz, and in a baaad way. I remember reading the extreme telegrams Fuzz showed us, they were short of insane.

Me, he constantly referred to as d.taint, and so on. There are so many examples I could bring up. Elk is by far the most arrogant and insulting person I have met in the-west.

And then two little res-builds knocks Elk down from his pedestal, and he has hardly been seen since.

That is the reason why I will never stop "tainting" Elk.

Last week Miss Sarajevo told me that Elk had told her he was joining a town in December. I hope it is true, but will not believe it until I see it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

okay, seriously is D. saint the only one of you who can have a respectable, polite conversation. Czaz at least has some right to be here, but the mighty you have no place in this discussion.

Elk has 9 total posts on these forums, not a single one does he mention how he is the best leveler or best dueler. he does critisize the skill of others, something a record of your posts shows you are not stranger too.

Elk may not share the Same tone with his words as i do, but so far most of the complaints you seem to be lodging (this more directed at czaz mighty and the last post of yours d) seem to be you think hes rude.

you both repetedly insist hs hiding from duels, but who do exactly you think hes hiding from. the late mapple leaf, the vaccation mode Vraverna, certainly not kemichini.

if you think hes the most insulting, you havent met Camanchebonekid, or any of another number of people ive dealt with. Elk's been nothing but to kind to those who are his friends, or his enemies who just happen not to be conceit or claim superiority.

whens the last gram any of you got from elk, whens the last forum post he made about you. he's moved on. why shouldn't the rest of us.

DeletedUser

okay, seriously is D. saint the only one of you who can have a respectable, polite conversation. Czaz at least has some right to be here, but the mighty you have no place in this discussion.

Elk has 9 total posts on these forums, not a single one does he mention how he is the best leveler or best dueler. he does critisize the skill of others, something a record of your posts shows you are not stranger too.

Elk may not share the Same tone with his words as i do, but so far most of the complaints you seem to be lodging (this more directed at czaz mighty and the last post of yours d) seem to be you think hes rude.

you both repetedly insist hs hiding from duels, but who do exactly you think hes hiding from. the late mapple leaf, the vaccation mode Vraverna, certainly not kemichini.

if you think hes the most insulting, you havent met Camanchebonekid, or any of another number of people ive dealt with. Elk's been nothing but to kind to those who are his friends, or his enemies who just happen not to be conceit or claim superiority.

whens the last gram any of you got from elk, whens the last forum post he made about you. he's moved on. why shouldn't the rest of us.

I see a change in your tactics Game, now suddenly we are the bad guys, and that he has moved on.
Sure, i have nothing to say in this conversation about ELK, he dueled me a couple of times, when i was a low lvl dueled...
But mainly i wasnt refering to the theme about Elk, more to your postings, that suddenly D. and others are hiding from duels...
I know D.Saint since im in Armageddon City (and thats a long time), and if there is one thing i learned, its, that D. never would do such a thing, he would never let someone get to him so much, that he would decide to leave town...
Another thing...i was also playing on other worlds before world 6...so i also know duelers...i was a council and later founder of Miestas...i also experianced a "nice" tone of some people there...but that never made me leave town...becouse i like beeing in Armageddon city...i dont know what happened to Elk, but clearly he doesnt love his city so much, becouse if he did, he would stick with you guys, rather than doing a solo trip!!!

(please excuse my bad english!)

Regards
The mighty kemicni

DeletedUser14568

and congratulations to both of those two for reaching lvl 99 and getting on the front page of the hall of fame.. well done Lord Jason on beating your town folk, and well done A.C for having 2 people in the top 3..

DeletedUser

Howdy everybody,

Greetings from Estonia

Yes, congrats Lord Jason, you beat me with 1100 xp points but win is win...:rolleyes:
I am level 99 now , but still will be very active. Now i will start dueling. Sorry about future KO's, not happy about killing people,not proud about that, just have quite huge shooting level...
NB: I am agree to help newbs and people who will need help, just shoot a telegram. I also agree to help poor fort owners who will need some items what i have in my inventory...

NB: My inventory:http://www.weststats.com/Inventory/1b0e21373dd3d4efeb37664fe2d8f5f2/:cool:

Yes, Armageddon City is one of the best and most active city in world 6.

Best regards to my friends Jesse Rawlins and JimAdams21 who are also near to level 99.

All the best
lurjus

Last edited by a moderator: