Level 99 - ChatRak

DeletedUser

Congratulations to ChatRak for reaching level 99 in World 6!

Second place is now a struggle between two fellow town members of mine.
Good luck to Lord Jason and lurjus. May the best AC-member win!

1 ChatRak 99 Buffalo Bill County
2 Lord Jason 97 Armageddon City
3 lurjus 96 Armageddon City

Edit:
If the discussion in this thread should expand to include other top-ranked players, it should not be deemed off-topic.

;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14568

congrats ChatRak, sitting on top of the Hall of Fame is an honour - well done..

DeletedUser10480

I just wish they'd remove the level cap at 99. Makes no sense to me to have something like that. After all, on the 'old worlds' the players will be longtime members all across the board over time so there's no real game inbalance involved when it comes to fort fights.

DeletedUser

I just wish they'd remove the level cap at 99. Makes no sense to me to have something like that.
I couldn't agree more, it must be changed sooner or later. And from a business perspective, Innogames are fools not to do it as soon as possible.

DeletedUser

Bah, most of them were without town for most of the game. There's no honor in that.

DeletedUser

C'mon mate, this is supposed to be a positive thread.. ;)

I not sure you are correct anyway.
BTW, have you heard? Rumours are Elk is joining a town come December. Maybe Santa will be early this year.. :)

DeletedUser

Sorry, you know I'm not impressed by levelers :). Not too difficult to go from job to job without interacting with anyone else.

And Elk is going to join a town, now that the world is mostly dead, his town has been all but destroyed and our resist builds have left due to boredom? He's as brave as Azuk, he is! lol.

DeletedUser

This world is not dead. Plenty of life in it still.

But I doubt Elk will be joining a town anyway. I believe that when I see it.

DeletedUser

so its confirmed then, maple and vraverna have quit, great now i cn respecc back al the points i put into toughness for them.

oh and good job chatrak, but i hate to say i respecc lujuris and jason much more cause they had the guts to not go townless, well most of the time.

DeletedUser

[...]
oh and good job chatrak, but i hate to say i respecc lujuris and jason much more cause they had the guts to not go townless, well most of the time.
I suppose the same would go for your good buddy, Distorted Elk. Last time he was in a town the month was July, and he's been climbing the rankings ever-since. But in his case it's even worse because he claims to be a dueler and expert fort-fighter, etc, etc. Well, last time I checked you could be neither when out-of-town.

Elk, grow a pair and join a town!

DeletedUser

elks been in a town for more time than he hasnt, and if memory servers me correct you just recently returened from a leave from your town d saint.

DeletedUser

Oh come on man. Don't make some lame excuses for him. You know we all leave town to shop every once in a while. For me it's up to like 80 hours to get back.

Fact is he's a leveler, not a dueler. You, me, Saint, and any other dueler out there knows the difference, and knows which side he falls on.

DeletedUser

Game,
I was shopping in three towns and was away for exactly 10 days. That is the longest period I have been out of town since I started playing.

Elk has not been in a town for anything but sleeping since July. If you do not see a world of difference there, you need to take of those Elk-coloured glasses you are wearing.

DeletedUser

i see a difference, elk has been gone much longer. but you both left for the same principle. avoiding dueling. do not deny that d.

Whats you duel record with Elk saint, what gies you such self-conceit conviction its avoiding you why he is townless. from what ive seen of your duel reports they were pretty much one sided, and not in your favor. Elk has no reason to avoid you giving him free exp, he has other motivation for leaving a town, and its to AVOID this kind of stalker worship hes been getting.

when did elk ever claim to be a rockstar master dueler? when did elk claim to be an undeaftable master dueler. he didnt, but despite him not posting in months or in any way caring, your still hung up on him.

im sorry but ive lost my composue their. let me resume mynormal reasoning self but if youve got someone you wanna blame, have at me not elk.

DeletedUser

I have never left town to avoid duels. But my waiting time is now close to 48 hours, which makes multi-stop shopping trips rather extended. These trips of mine are usually shorter and quite far between, though. I would say I do one every one to two months. Plenty of opportunities to duel me in between.

Distorted Elk did not leave town to avoid being dueled by me, I have never claimed that. He left town to avoid being dueled by the OO-K Coral's resistance fighters, which were about twenty levels behind him at the time, he simply wasn't specced to deal with res-builds. But instead of re-skilling to meet the new threat, he left you and Bulls-Eye hanging. It's ironic that Denisero's profile still lists Distorted Elk as your towns diplomat, currently "on vacation".

Elk has, not unlike Azuk, repeatedly voiced his superiority when it comes to most game-aspects. I on the other hand, have never claimed to be the-best-there-is. I lose duels now and then, and will continue to do so. Such is the nature of dueling. I am actively trying to provoke Elk to come back and expose himself to that again. Will I always beat him if he did? Of course not, I might even lose most of such duels. But I am willing to try!

The fact that Elk has stopped posting here, does not mean he is not uber-active or doesn't care about the game. His pace of levelling speaks for itself.

As I said, the reason I repeatedly go after Elk here is to provoke him to come back. I still do not think he will, but we will have to see.

I have the greatest respect for you, Gamecmdr. You are a true stalwart, who stick to your town and its members. That is why it saddens me to constantly see you defend Distorted Elk, who does not abide to those same principles.

elks been in a town for more time than he hasnt,[...]
With World 6 having started on Jan 19, and Elk being town-less since July, that statement is quickly turning incorrect.

I would bet that at least two out of the three top-levellers would actually beat Elk's in-town record already..

DeletedUser

i see a difference, elk has been gone much longer. but you both left for the same principle. avoiding dueling. do not deny that d.

Whats you duel record with Elk saint, what gies you such self-conceit conviction its avoiding you why he is townless. from what ive seen of your duel reports they were pretty much one sided, and not in your favor. Elk has no reason to avoid you giving him free exp, he has other motivation for leaving a town, and its to AVOID this kind of stalker worship hes been getting.

when did elk ever claim to be a rockstar master dueler? when did elk claim to be an undeaftable master dueler. he didnt, but despite him not posting in months or in any way caring, your still hung up on him.

im sorry but ive lost my composue their. let me resume mynormal reasoning self but if youve got someone you wanna blame, have at me not elk.

You seem to be in love with ELK...man, thats the worst crap i ever read...and to blame people who go shopping, to avoid dueling...cmon...even you know the difference,as for Elk, he is townless...period...climbing ranks...period...well i dont have to write further to explain what comes next...so cut the crap Game...no one buys it!!!

DeletedUser

he has other motivation for leaving a town, and its to AVOID this kind of stalker worship hes been getting.
LOL. So what you're saying is he can dish it but can't take it. Because this is from a telegram he sent me:

"heh, you have to do a job sometime...better stock up on HPs and hope you can last more one than one round with the Elk."
when did elk ever claim to be a rockstar master dueler?
See above quote. And the following telegrams from Elk:
"you know its coming;p

you could always join mortis' new town, or grow a pair/start puberty and take your well deserved 'scheduled' beating;p

i guess you get used to sitting when you pee, and take the easy way out and 'self KO'."
and

"you're pathetic, i guess you have no mirrors where you live;p
So yeah, he whines about people hiding from duels. He insults people for hiding from duels. And then he hides from duels for 4-5 months? If he can't take a taste of his own medicine, he shouldn't have dished it out.