level 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Theres someone on level 4 already is that possible because everyone else is on level 2.

DeletedUser11353

Yes, they had luck with getting products needed for manhunt and erik flight quests, and they got some XP just for confirming their email address

DeletedUser

i did level 5 in a day yesterday on W6 so it definatly is possible.

DeletedUser

I refuse to be forced to put SP into swimming to do quests. If I get a bandana in the next couple levels, I'll go after my trout, otherwise I'm not bothering.

DeletedUser11353

Lol, I`ll be able to do it next level when I put another AP in dexterity

DeletedUser

What they're forcing you to do Stream Fishing these days?

Got enough on my plate right now - bad timing, work - World 11 maybe

DeletedUser

Every single person in top 14 have red bandana equiped. So i guess its a couse.

DeletedUser

And hasn't there been an "OMG someone is level 4 already" thread in every single world when it opened?

DeletedUser

And hasn't there been an "OMG someone is level 4 already" thread in every single world when it opened?

its just level 4 elmyr..u will see it for level 9,10 and probably till level 15 ;)...until u go on to take the rank 1 :)

DeletedUser

I refuse to be forced to put SP into swimming to do quests. If I get a bandana in the next couple levels, I'll go after my trout, otherwise I'm not bothering.

Since I plan on putting some points in swimming anyway, later on, I went ahead and did it. (edited out the rest of my comment, because it revealed too much about my strategy)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I grew 3 levels in two minutes. Just use West Stats and find out what products are needed, and do those jobs till you are level 2

DeletedUser

Gotta congragulate Martyhu, for being the first person on World 10 to reach Level 10

DeletedUser

Congrats, Marty. Looks like you're going pure construction worker. Good choice. I see lots of pure builders in the top of the rankings. For now. ;)

DeletedUser21644

Theres someone on level 4 already is that possible because everyone else is on level 2.

yes...that was very funny for me and I had a lot of luck to catch the starting time very well - now I am just #750:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.