Let's spice it up!

DeletedUser

Lets face it. World 4 is an almost dead world with only a few players its my plan to change that. To do this I need players of any level and any class Duelers soilders builders and adventures. I want them all. If your town is lavishing with only five or six decatied players let me know and you can all join.

So if you want to be part of a revelutionary crew coming to change this world send me a telegram. Once the town has a few more people there will be duels and fort battles golorie please be part of the change in this world and send me a telegram. (Upanator)

Regards Upanator leader of the revalution.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Now in a strong allince in a fully grown town. come on people give it a go.

DeletedUser

Now in a strong allince in a fully grown town. come on people give it a go.

strong alliance? maybe, but i don't understand why you would join Greenland city 6 with less then 10 people when you have Greenland city 1 with 30 people? it's better to group people in single town (since there are plenty of room and not many players), means better cooperation, better communication -> better playing experience

DeletedUser

ok, hope you'll manage since it's good to have another strong town on map nowadays.

more people on one spot to duel :ph34r:

DeletedUser

Well not the all world is,i'm realy getting fun with th UGLY alliance like daily fort battles and alot of EXP