14. Band of Brothers
  15. Outlaws
  16. Titans
  17. CRO Beer
  18. Coronado -SS-
  19. Golden Virginia-GSA
  20. SolidWorks-GSA
And some other towns......

Now... What we can do is: We can make Two Major Unions. And these two unions will try to reach the top stage.

Activities:

• Duel
  • Recruitment
  • Fort Fight
  • Debate in the forums
  • Espionage
We will choose the towns equally to each union at the very first time. If any town refuses to join in any of these two unions then both these unions will destroy that town first. I mean, if a town wants to survive in this world then they have to become a part of any union of these two. :D

Each Union will have a Union President and all the union town members will elect the President. The the president will run the union after discussing with the town leaders.

Every town should mention the name of their union in the Town Profile clearly.

The names of these two unions can be:

- Red Union
- Green Union

What do you think about this? Add more plans or remove some plans mentioned by me. But I think, this whole thing will make the world more interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am afraid of the color red and the color green so I don't think that I can participate in this competition.

DeletedUser

Or everyone could just fight each other making it even more interesting making you wonder who you can trust. Two unions isn't much fun its alot better just attacking everyone.

DeletedUser

Or everyone could just fight each other making it even more interesting making you wonder who you can trust. Two unions isn't much fun its alot better just attacking everyone.

I totally agree with this statement. As a neutral outsider I don't want to see two factions fighting I want a free-for-all to make my building days more interesting :D

Also red vs green?? No one wants to be green. Pink vs yellow is the way forward.

DeletedUser

Then The Sharpshooters are the first town to say nope we arent joining the union so come and try to destroy us :p

DeletedUser

There will be a side to grow and oppose us and our alliance...Us being
The Sharpshooters
OK Corral -SS-
Assassins -SS-
Frontier Strip -SS-
Coronado -SS-
Black Stump -SS-
Allies
The Abyss
Black Diamond
The Town
Silverado
The Bandits
Dragonia
Tombstone
Fil of Dynamite
All of us have work to become a strong alliance and we will remain so. If you want to challenge us so be it..Eagles I understand you want to try and be something but do not try to break us up..We are all friends.. It is what it is

Last edited by a moderator: