P&P Legion: The Good, The Bad, The Skanky

DeletedUser27130

Kayapaddler, you have done a bit of home work...good...
what you don't know, is I was a pure builder, ranked number 1 in construction at 1 time.
I jumped out of town for a few months to respec into a dueler, that cost me over 200k
if you look at my profile you will see when I started dueling.
(Start of my dueling Campaign
30/8/10
)

I came back to town to help defend our forts, then I left again...
Now once I got back to town I started to go to more fort fights, and thanks to you guys I have a few to go to everyday...

You will hear the shouts of jubilation once your town has been knocked of your perch...
you should try not to look down on people.

DeletedUser

Kayapaddler, you have done a bit of home work...good...
what you don't know, is I was a pure builder, ranked number 1 in construction at 1 time.
I jumped out of town for a few months to respec into a dueler, that cost me over 200k
if you look at my profile you will see when I started dueling.
(Start of my dueling Campaign
30/8/10
)

I came back to town to help defend our forts, then I left again...
Now once I got back to town I started to go to more fort fights, and thanks to you guys I have a few to go to everyday...

You will hear the shouts of jubilation once your town has been knocked of your perch...
you should try not to look down on people.

Well, I just used the 6 months that you claimed you have been fighting side by side with Legion. Of course there are all kinds of reasons you wouldn't be at many of those battles. And, I don't blame you for not going to many. I wouldn't blame you for not going to any; Legion and RAW had no formal or informal alliance. But, don't claim you have been fighting side by side with Legion for 6 months, when that clearly isn't the case.

Every town and every alliance eventually loses its edge and starts losing more than winning. I have no doubt it will happen at some point with our alliance. The only question is when.

And, as for looking down on people, I don't think I've done that. All I've done is tried to give a does of reality to your claims. And, I find it quite ironic that you would be chastising some for looking down on others. I don't know much about you personally, but here's what my impressions are based on. You have not come to many battles of ours, though you've gone to an average amount overall on this world. The only thing I remember you ever saying in a battle chat is something along the lines of, "Are you saying you don't have a spot for The Founder of RAW????" when a small fort defense was maxed and you didn't have a spot. Then you complained that you were not being treat with the proper respect that you deserved as the Founder of RAW.

So, telling me that I look down on others rings a bit hollow coming from you. I try have fun and be fair and respectful in how I treat others in life, in this game, and on this message board. I hope I that, but maybe I don't. Either way, yours is not an opinion in that area that I value, based on the only interactions I've seen from you.

Ok.....now I think I've said my piece and am done.....

DeletedUser

I think The Legion deserves respect. I respect them for what they have done because it took a lot of work to get to where they are. Every alliance will fall eventually how long they last depends on their leadership so i really respect their leaders. I'm not trying to suck up to Legion here im just speaking my mind. Im in the SV alliance so im definitely not on the Legion side. Anyway things are going to start getting interesting i think.

DeletedUser22493

I think The Legion deserves respect. I respect them for what they have done because it took a lot of work to get to where they are. Every alliance will fall eventually how long they last depends on their leadership so i really respect their leaders. I'm not trying to suck up to Legion here im just speaking my mind. Im in the SV alliance so im definitely not on the Legion side. Anyway things are going to start getting interesting i think.

I pretty much a agree with that. Can't hate someone for being on the top.
Most of this anti Legion propaganda has no source or liability to it. Its just a shoot in the dark.

Legion are excellent fort fighters, and I enjoy fighting against them.

DeletedUser

I applaud Kayak for his diplomacy as always...

Corganer said:
The Bad:

I guess the only bad is for the alliances that recently got dropped (Raw, Shadow, etc).

I don't think we were ever official allies with RAW, we turned up to a couple of Fort Battles because we were in the area from a Fort Battle of our own.

Shadow got dropped because, they have/had a big bunch of forts they didn't deserve, they're in a fairly inactive part of the World and didn't 'win' any fort, rarely contested them and just built them. If this was tribal wars they'd be called 'Point *****s'. They were also pretty unrealiable allies, they just turn up to defend whatever fort they felt like defending, even if we were attacking.

infiniti99 said:
My sole reason for staying on w-11 is to knock legion to their knees.When it comes to forts they are the best most organized force But it won't be long before we can match them as we grow bigger and stronger every day.We will match their focus and overcome them it's not a matter of if but when.Yes this is my second best world.

You like our hotel more than we do, quite why you are camping a town, when any active players are not duelable at a town is beyond me.

infiniti99 said:
Lumpyhead nothing wrong with a loss here and there I don't lose much hardly ever in fact.I take on the best and I don't cry I just keep coming @ legion and I'll continue to do so.I'll continue to live in my penthouse suite @ legion until property values go to low then I'll give it away.That was a nice victory by the way.

You are never avaialble to duel else I'd provide you with a loss.

Daykoda said:
(Start of my dueling Campaign 30/8/10)

Not such a successful duel campaign, you should have sky rocketed with all those targets and being perfectly specc'd for dueling. 3 months on and your still not in my duel range. Whats more I have been unable to 'level' for 6 weeks and can only duel about 20 players on the damn server. And most of them are in a permanent coma.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Damn that Westforts! Keeping track of battles so people can't lie! It just makes arguing with reality way too hard.

DeletedUser

Dude, his name is spelled "Billy Mayes". If you want to have a 4th grade catch phrase please spell as though you have a 4th grade education.

On a personal note, I do miss Billy.

DeletedUser

Yeah...I miss Billy too to be honest. Its too bad that luggage hit him on his head in that airplane. Oh ..and the supreme use of drugs.

I didn't know 4th graders had to know how to spell 'Billy Mayes' correctly? MY BAD ;)

One Armed Ninja

Oh me oh my, I see lotsa people 'bout to cry.
Alliances come, some remain, others just don't stay the same
Worlds must change so people play, worlds that dont just drift away
Legion flies, legion dies, with my bullet between its eyes...

I'ma coming for you...

One Armed Ninja

Cant ask for a much closer battle than History, and Legion even had all of the who's who out of the battlers on their side :p

You might want to try a little harder if we can do that to you already ;)
I mean, all the great things i've heard about Legion, you should've been able to crush us effortlessy *rolleyes*

And I'm level 40 now, actually.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

OAN...I wish a few would have listened to you more and I hope you are the fort general from now on ..but...close is never good enough in a battle. Hats off to Legion. I thought we had them.

What does Billy Mayes think about that battle? Oh Billllllly!?!? Billy? Here Billy Billy Billy.....

DeletedUser

Can't believe I'm just finding this thread now. I should really check the forum more than once every three months but the headache it causes me usually last about that long :p

Not much left for me to say concerning the original post as I believe Kayak said it all.

The dropping of Shadow as an ally was bound to turn heads and the decision on whether or not to do so was not taken lightly by any means. There were many reasons leading up to the decision but the most important (imo) was to breath a little life back into an already stagnating W11. In my opinion that's just the effect it's had so really I don't think anyone need complain.

Battles have been getting so much better in the last few weeks there can be no denying. Sudden Valley, OEN and comp and have been putting up one hell of a good fight and for that I think everyone is thankful. Today was by far the most intense/stressful/nail-biting battle fun I've been apart of since I started playing this silly game.

Keep up the great work guys :)

DeletedUser

Hopefully this change of events will get more people to get back their stolen forts. I know I'll be leading my town to get ours back!

DeletedUser22493

Yeah, the fort battling has gotten noticeably better.

Hopefully we wont have to see allot of fake battles like today. That should be a unwritten rule really..

DeletedUser

Yeah, the fort battling has gotten noticeably better.

Hopefully we wont have to see allot of fake battles like today. That should be a unwritten rule really..

I'd prefer a battle like repeating history than fakes any day.