Leaving an adventure

• Thread starter DeletedUser18328
  • Start date

DeletedUser18328

People leaving an adventure before it even gets started or midstream because its not going their way is annoying. Any possibility of adding a "reason" to "Creating a wanted poster" called "Leaving a Adventure"? Its a simple and fun way to punish those with no patience....lol.

DeletedUser36098

hmmm what happens if you are in the same side of someone you have on ignore as they have been interrupting your attempts to play with irritating messages. the aim of the side is to work as a team but there are a few out there that do not know what 'team' actually means.

may also be a good idea to actually fix the adventures so that some could actually play without losing all abilities to move or select any other actions. I for one cannot play a full adventure because of this glitch.

DeletedUser36559

I don't know if it will really make much of a difference if they get a bounty of their head, people will still leave adventurers if they don't wish to play and I'd rather have someone who leaves straight away rather than be an afk for the entire adventure.

DeletedUser18328

How about making it if people leave an adventure, they get nothing at all from it. Im seeing and hearing to many leaving an adventure but still get flowers and such......they should get NOTHING