P&P Latigo's Wanted: Myth or Reality?

DeletedUser

Guys, have you realised that NWO, after just a couple of weeks of existence, has got the highest member points in all of World 2, has already won 155 duels and owns a fort. And I know what your going to cry about now... It doesn't matter how we obtained the fort - Wicked Willows are the ones that let it happen. And we have also successfully defended it with our two main towns against the combined "might" of Wicked Willows, Gunslingers Gulch, Hillsboro and Offtopica!

If our town is not even completed yet, imagine what pain we will cause you when we grow to fit all our members!

Enjoy your forts while they last...

:laugh: And you are? *looks around*, who is this guy? haha

DeletedUser

NWO, the only reason you still have your 1 fort is becouse me and my fort battle freinds were unable to atend the attack. :sad:

I would like to see you come out ontop of this war.
Gunslingers and our allies will win. again. :D

DeletedUser

NWO, the only reason you still have your 1 fort is becouse me and my fort battle freinds were unable to atend the attack. :sad:

I would like to see you come out ontop of this war.
Gunslingers and our allies will win. again. :D

Umm, as asked of someone else earlier, who the heck are you? I doubt your 'friends' will make any difference. You make having 1 fort sound like its something bad, you DO realize we've only been together for a week, right? I know school ain't what it used to be, but you youngins should still know basic numbers...

And oh yeah, they won a battle with the Easter quests around. Battles and duels are not everything for Gunslingers Gulch. We hunt eggs and tend sheep for the little fun of making a quest. So yeah, a "great success" on your part.

I did the april fools quests, I'm finishing the easter quests, I still had time to go to a fort battle. :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey some of us have work to do outside of work on the west. So I forgot to get walking in time :razz: Anyway Latigo(king david) Just so you know when you get LUCKY in duels sometimes you can win on bigger players. (ex: aim where they are dodging or get them in working outfit so on and so on.) And then other times we just feel sorry for you little guys and want to keep you up to our dueling level so we can pass you out later. :D

DeletedUser

[gray box]Latigo's Wanted: Myth... 04-04-2010 10:22 AM Those 'Freinds' happned to be very good fort fighters. And I am Gunslingers counselor.

Sorry, I can't get myself scared of a lvl 30 in a fort fight. Your friends didn't do anything last fight, and they won't do squat next round.

I'm assuming the gray rep was supposed to be red? Lol... Btw it's considered common courtesy to leave your name with your rep, unless your scared of some type of retaliation.

Harsha..

well, i also am busy with the Easter quests - i am prepared to skip any battle, inorder to just get it done

When that battle on fort NWO happened, i did not even know that the Easter quest had come out, same can be said for several other members, who did not see that the quests were out

DeletedUser

I am afraid it will have to wait at least 48 more hours there Sewerdude :razz:

Total health points- 700 HP Total health points- 1230 HP

Latigo Kid passes out. Dubb777 wins the duel, gains 370 experience points and steals $36 from Latigo Kid.

As an "offensive" dueler I did 700 damage to you in a "defensive" duel...

what can I do in an "offensive" duel... :huh:

DeletedUser

Well Dubb777, don't take it personal, he doesn't understand luck in general :D

DeletedUser

another point latigo , i am set def wise as well , and i did 1230 damage on you attacking.

no wonder you sleep so much

DeletedUser

I don't care so much about defense since I initiate the duel 90% of the time.

I usually get 15-20 duels in... 10 of them KOs before I get dueled and usually KOed... I think it's a good trade off :)

EVERY build has it's positive sides as well as it's negative sides...

My trade off is being able to KO 10 players in a row before someone catches up with me and KOs me... oh well, just means I do mercenary work for a few days then back to KOing fools ;)

I'd rather be a monster power house offensively than a "good" offensive dueler and a "good" defender. Rather go all out, balls to the wall, offensively.

DeletedUser

well then you must not be attacking people in their dueling clothes , there is no way you get 15-20 duels in before you get Ko'd or have to sleep if you are dueling people in their dueling clothes.

DeletedUser

a little bit of both...

I duel players not in dueling clothes... in dueling clothes, don't really care either way...

Also, I'll duel and camp out for a while in the hotel with my pillow and slippers on ;)

DeletedUser

10 kos before someone gets you? Really? Look in your mortician and see how many passed out opponents you have atm. You wish to tell me those are all yours? Hard to believe. If all those are not yours, then what you just said is again A LIE. And should I remind you how you and cassandria ganged up on ArtyUSMC and both passed out a few minutes apart while attacking? Oh yeah, really good offensive dueler :)
Dubb777, Gummy Bear here lets a worker do the hard job so he can get the credit for a ko, but doesn't work every time ;)

DeletedUser16628

Now that error 500 message was pissing me off again till I saw this thread it's still got life keep up the good work duduie as you all are doing great almost makes me want to head out your way for some action just to test out my skillz.

Harsha..

hmm...that leads me to wonder how much of Cassandria skills are into dueling and working...if over 50% of her skills are in dueling ones, then i'd call her a worker-dueler