P&P Latigo Kid's fall

DeletedUser

Haha, yeah...but unfortunitly, you arnt able to KO some of us your self are you *chough* :nowink:

DeletedUser

Im packing my bags and leaving again in a minute :indian:

WANTED do that alot, don't they...shoot and run!

Harsha..

yes, true...

they are also very unfair and greedy
want everything to be in their possession, i even suspect that you guys
are secretly planning to attack your own allies - Moulin Rogue and Eagle River
and grab all their forts...

you might quickly deny this, but it is bcoz you still need to use them in fighting us...

DeletedUser

yeah, the secrets out, we're attacking Moulin Rogue and Eagle River... if you knew anything, most of them were from the "original" Wanted town and moved out to found their own towns... anyway, where were you for the last fort battle yesterday??? we just got another fort (-= Oh, yeah, you fell for the foolish fake attack, so silly of you =-P

Looks like wanted is even further up in the town rankings (-= Only to be followed by it's own allies eagle river, moulin rouge and 2 other wanted towns.

Keep hanging onto your "small" fort you got there, that'll keep you in the town rankings (-=

DeletedUser

The idea was good, that is the way to do it. But it is hard to know which one is the target and which one is the diversion until you guys gather up. So you can't tell him he felt for the foolish attack. The target could have been any of the attacked forts. And is hard to coordinate in a couple of hours after seeing where the attack is, as there are players from all over the world and you won't catch them online in such a short time.
All of you should show a bit more respect for each other. It is just a game!

DeletedUser

i may have been in the battle today naked :sad:
i had done an inventory check and forgot to re-equip

Harsha..

yeah, the secrets out, we're attacking Moulin Rogue and Eagle River... if you knew anything, most of them were from the "original" Wanted town and moved out to found their own towns... anyway, where were you for the last fort battle yesterday??? we just got another fort (-= Oh, yeah, you fell for the foolish fake attack, so silly of you =-P

Looks like wanted is even further up in the town rankings (-= Only to be followed by it's own allies eagle river, moulin rouge and 2 other wanted towns.

Keep hanging onto your "small" fort you got there, that'll keep you in the town rankings (-=

yes, if we did leave occpitica, you guys would have taken it instead
anyhow, i managed to get as many defenders for my own fort - 90 attackers to 111 defenders, lol

yes. Dudule...but if we both were polite to each other, there'll be nothing in this forum, this place is sparse only one thread gets started every month!

and, yes Hefty...i came looking for you, and it was awfully amusing to see you naked, i even thought that you had quit, lol

DeletedUser

Well Harsha.. I noticed threads coming up every day. You two are acting like some kids with nothing better to do but fight over who's toy is better. I'll tell you the answer: MINE IS BETTER. :D

Relax, have fun, enjoy the game! Without duels and battles it wouldn't be fun. And without enemies, who would you duel and battle against? Enjoy the war while it lasts and don't try to end it to fast or let it get you upset.

Harsha..

heyyy!

i'm not upset at all, i just like to agrue with latico, here
he makes some very funny comments :D

DeletedUser

Is not killed, it is just on a break. :D
Please go on go on, resuscitate it.

DeletedUser

It's been emotional. :) (who watched Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels know the quote)

Harsha..

i could, might do so, pretty soon

but, i don't like the hostle response i get from some players
who kick my P&Ps around, saying it is "tacky" and "this should never have been started"

but, i can see that Dudule here is very confident on taking over WANTED forts, and it'll give me a good excuse to slip another thread through :D

DeletedUser

It's okay Harsha, your need to compensate for a small reproductive organ is understandable, even though none of us can relate.