Latest HOTFIX - WTF?

• Thread starter DeletedUser25892
  • Start date

DeletedUser25892

What is up with these hotfixes? Can they not actually put a memo showing what has changed. Of course the Recipes have already been called out...but has anyone else read the PREMIUM CHEST DESCRIPTION?

"THIS CHEST CONTAINS RARE, PRECISE, and FANCY ITEMS as WELL AS SOME SPECIAL RECIPES"??

Really? I recant all my statements about a premium chest being the best buy.

Although I have supported Inno in most of the things that have happened, this latest hot fix with the change to recipes (where some have already prepared stuff for them and now have to start over) and now the premium chest description change to include a ton of items...I mean could you imagine getting a PRECISE COLT BUNTLINE in a premium box...

MM2099

DeletedUser

you're still shelling out cash to buy those over-priced boxes? :laugh:

DeletedUser25892

@rice farmer - no, someone just let me know, just seems like a terrible update figured I would voice my opinion....

AND THEY CHANGED THE DAMAGE ON THE SAM HAWKEN'S KNIFE JUST AS I AM ABOUT TO USE IT...THAT WAS A SPECIAL ITEM BUT NOT IS NO MORE???? WOW!!! WHAT IS GOING ON!

DeletedUser8627

Hotfixes = Bug fix release including text errors.

lol someone made a little accident here. The premium chest description is actually for the steel lined chest description. Whoever changed it got them swapped around.

Busy getting this sorted out now.

DeletedUser

Actually, knife's stats were changed long time back, even in 1.34 still being tested on beta.(or even before). Anyway, dmg was lowered and this was big disappointment for players who already had it at that time, because reward they were hoping to get suddenly changed and became useless. Unfortunately, nobody will do anything about that. I don't understand this Inno move, just because some players weren't happy about damage on such a low level, instead level requirement would be sufficient to adjust. Never mind , just keep your knife in your invent as a trophy.

DeletedUser25892

Actually, knife's stats were changed long time back, even in 1.34 still being tested on beta.(or even before). Anyway, dmg was lowered and this was big disappointment for players who already had it at that time, because reward they were hoping to get suddenly changed and became useless. Unfortunately, nobody will do anything about that. I don't understand this Inno move, just because some players weren't happy about damage on such a low level, instead level requirement would be sufficient to adjust. Never mind , just keep your knife in your invent as a trophy.

I may be incorrect with when the damage changed, but I just was about to respec to use last week and I could have sworn it was at the 190 dmg level....I know the level changed quite a while go, but I don't remember the dmg changing until recently...I hope they really do change it back :(.