P&P KOjumong

DeletedUser

Just wanted to see if anyone knew this guy. He hails from Norad, a town on the edge of extinction. Of late he has taken to attacking people from the town of Oregon, which is also on the edge of extinction. His reason for this? As I gather it's mostly because he got his butt kicked one too many times by someone who is not even part of Oregon anymore. Since he wont bother to answer any telegrams or anything all I can show is the message that is on his character write up:

I am here Oregon to punish your criminal act.
Oreon have been harassed our towners long time.
Only if you leave the town you will saved

as you know Tirf is the best whining man in world 10
he tattle on his losing to dad,mom,uncle,anybody near wandering....I faced over 10 man

Death match with a dummy in chicken heart
change name Tirf to Coward what is reality

Mind, you Tirf hasn't been associated with Oregon for a long while. Apparently though that is just an excuse for KOjumong to attack others who can't match his dueling level. Since I can't beat him yet, and am unwilling to leave town because he's being such a hater, I'm doing all I can to build myself up and teach him a lesson. I'm also whacking the other citizens of Norad up side the head and knocking them out when I can in hopes that they can bring their friend to his senses.

Now, if he had had the testicular fortitude to be doing this while there were still high level duelers in Oregon who could fight him then I would have praised his daring. As it is he is just picking fights with people who cant hurt him much and letting me slap his town mates around.

I didnt post all of this asking anyone to come rescue me. If he was real smart he would just go away because its only his constant harrasment thats holding Oregon together. (i.e. I wont leave because some jerk tells me to but I probably will eventually if the town dosent improve so that I can buy better equipment. ;) ) The only reason I'm posting this is so that the rest of you can have a good laugh at him too for being too spineless to go work in a thriving town and take on people who can fight back. Guess he would have to be a man to think of something like that though.
:razz:

DeletedUser

That guy is just a worker- why dont you send a dueler after him?

DeletedUser

Theres only maybe two other people in the town besides me who are active. While I'm a higher level as an adventurer my build must stink up the place as far as dueling goes. :dry: I fight him all the time and while I do some damage its not enough to beat him. Our only dueler is about half his level. Thats why I was making fun of him. He didnt have the guts to come out and fight while the town was active. Instead he waited till there were only a couple of people around who didnt have the stats to fight him and makes a big deal of saying he 'punishing us for our sins'. Guess our sins weren't that bad when he would have had to actually fight for it?

:nowink:

DeletedUser9470

forget him, come join the MC! you wont have any duelling problems with us...
;)

DeletedUser

Pardon my ignorance because I didnt pay much attention to politics before. What is the MC?

DeletedUser9470

Naa nothing much, MC is a small group of guys... That small I reckon you wouldnt notice them unless you were told about them!

As long as you dont go to a town tagged GC - IJ - WWW you will be fine.

its easy to see the good towns, look under ranking/towns/duelling column
:)

DeletedUser

Huh. Theres a bunch of them tagged WWW around where I'm at. Maybe your right. Messing with goobers just wastes my time and gives me ulcers. No one else in either town is doing much. Why should I care if hes being a ******. Perhaps there is another stable town where a level 58 adventurer could find a home. (tumble)

DeletedUser

Matt, Showdown MC is looking for a few good men. Send me a telegram in game if you're interested in an invitation.

DeletedUser20147

LOL. I remember KOjumong (a.k.a. King Kong) from the time I lived in Oregon ages ago. A townie of mine by that time, Tirf attacked him a couple of times. King Kong swore vengeange and respecced, attacking Tirf over and over again until he quit the game and put his character on a permanent vacation. This happened last winter, and Tirf's character got eradicated over six months ago. I can't believe King Kong's still out for revenge.