Kilinochi - Town Counselor learning the ropes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

:unsureb: Tamiltigers gave me the position, but not exactly sure what kind of responsibilities are involved with this. Are there any other players that have some experience ? What could they tell someone who hasn't run for office as to what is sensible...

The Question is, how much is too much information. ( T.M.I.)

Kilinochi really doesn't have a history at this point. Simply a bed/breakfast town that's been quite fortunate in having GOOD PEOPLE contributing to the health of the township.

- Do Town Counselors get quests to do certain things, vs. an average player / citizen would have ? (( I'm reminded by a series called KID NATION - which aired in the U.S. and was a reality show, depicting a place in New Mexico - and how the town counselors were asked to do certain stuff... like make an either / or choice and that decision affects or penalizes what happens as a group.))

- Those Gunsmoke T.V. Episodes are proving to be valuable training tools.

G.

DeletedUser8627

Do Town Counselors get quests to do certain things, vs. an average player / citizen would have ?

Town Councillors are regular players that just has rights in the current town they belong to.

They do not get special quests that a regular town member won't get they are just there assisting the founder to make sure the town runs smoother.

Status
Not open for further replies.