Justin Biebers New Haircut

DeletedUser

Who has seen Justin Bieber's new haircut.
It is so stupid.
Here's a pic:
justin-bieber-new-haircut-photo
Justin-Bieber-new-haircut-472x360.jpg

justin-bieber-new-haircut-photo

Last edited by a moderator:

Sambee

The West Team
Forum moderator
It looks exactly the same except i bit shorter and it flicks the other way.

DeletedUser

My poor poor section..
So it is a her? I'd always gone safe and assumed genderless

Well it obsioulsy is not a man.

That leaves one gender.
If you do a google search for lesbians that look like Justin or some such thing you'll find a surprising many do look like her.

DeletedUser

I like my Biebers the same way I like my G.W. Bush...

SHAVED.

DeletedUser

rLdWk.png

But seriously, "stupid"? I still wish he'd go away, but the hair is still a huge improvement. And actually I don't even care as much about him going away as Katy Perry because I'm not exposed to him nearly as often as her. If you ARE exposed too him, quit watching Disney.

DeletedUser

rLdWk.png

But seriously, "stupid"? I still wish he'd go away, but the hair is still a huge improvement. And actually I don't even care as much about him going away as Katy Perry because I'm not exposed to him nearly as often as her. If you ARE exposed too him, quit watching Disney.

Elmyr, very true.

SHE also did a great performance at the grammy's.

Lost best pop album to Lady GaGa.
Lost best new star to Willow Smith.

DeletedUser

SHE also did a great performance at the grammy's.

Not possible, she sucks. And I'm sure she did that teenage dream song that she started doing at every event like this when she finally stopped doing the I kissed a girl song, assuming she has stopped after milking that crappy song for the past five years. I know, it wasn't that long, but it feels like it. The only thing I've actually seen her on recently is SNL, I just see commercials for everywhere else she's wasting space.

DeletedUser

Wait Elmyr, if you read closer it said great.

Well i'm glad Justina got that mop of her head.

DeletedUser

Ahh, my mistake. ;) It does look like this is probably how his hair started out before it got to its former sorry state though. Like the before and after pics of a Chia pet.

DeletedUser

Justina has been kidnapped by the Russian mafia
and she has been tortured to reveal Canada's nuclear
secrets.